Thread: The useless stretching post

ears are all nice and clean cant for the life of me get my clicker ring out of my tragus waaaaaaaaaaaaay to fiddly so iul have to wait till next time im in hanley which will probs be the end of oct so fingers crossed for me that it doesnt fall out before then, anyways my lobes are doing great still managing to get my 12mm double flares in and out might swap my plugs some day soon
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Nearly ready for 6mm! Oh I can't wait! Playing with my plugs in class has helped loosen them up SO EFFING MUCH! After 6 months (ish) at 4g I am delighted.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Hellooooo I'm new to stretching (and the forum!) But have really enjoyed reading all your stories.

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'l share my lobe story with those that are bored and fancy a read

I had my first lobes gunned when I was about 6, I remember the right stud getting stuck in the gun and them fiddling for ages to get it loose. Horrific-stays-with-you memory eh??

I guess I left them out as they healed over, I can't really remember why but ended up having them re-gunned in my late teens when I knew no better. I actually remember my friends having piercings in Camden with needles and thinking they were utterly bonkers.

In uni I let them heal over due to some bad positioning (reeeally wonky, guns </3) and got them repeirced with a needle about 3 years ago after I had learnt just how fricken gross guns were. They should defiantly be illegal.

So when I recently decided I wanted to stretch, it seems the build up of scar tissue from these 2 previous c***ups is making this rather difficult. So I have decided to stretch my second holes! these were done with a 1.2 needle when I got my firsts redone.

Currently only at 2mm, with a goal of 5 or 6mm I think. nothing too big, but I just love some of the jewellery I just have to try!!

I havn't seen anyone with 2nd stretches, so hopefully it wont look too odd but I can always let them shrink a bit if I'm not happy!

So yeah that's my back-story, I'l add some random updates throughout my stretching journey
    i have my 2nds strected aswell as my first set! both uneven as one is looser than other... the right i have 6mm and 4mm, the left is 10mm and 3mm!

i bought some pretty plugs in my goal size today, yay! i dont have any pretties in 11mm though
    might have no choice to buy some cheap acrylic :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Before last night, I hadn't massaged my ears for nearly three weeks. They feel quite a bit thinner than they did before (they felt quite thick after a few massages before) so I'm going to have to keep massaging them to get them back to how they were. :/
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

yay! tried again to ease an insertion pin through my 2nds, the 5mm went in no problem so pluggie went in too. tried my other with the 4mm and it wouldnt go, but the 4mm cresent does yaaaaaaaaaay!
    id try getting my right first lobe to 7mm but cant find my plug... i will find it tommorow, it cant be that far away from me

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

im upto my goal size now mega pleased my lobes didnt even tingle i can wear my vast collection once my ears are settled at this size there are sooooooooooooo many plugs i cant wait to wear
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by littlekaty View Post
    im upto my goal size now mega pleased my lobes didnt even tingle i can wear my vast collection once my ears are settled at this size there are sooooooooooooo many plugs i cant wait to wear
    Woop! Congrats

You have sooo many gorgeous plugs and stuff, must be exciting to be able to wear them finally.

I'm loving being able to wear my 12mm and 1/2" plugs now but I also kind of miss stretching.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

thank-u just got to let them settle and then yeah ive cant wait to wear certain plugs i think im gonna get seconds and stretch them i dont want to stop but ive got so many plugs in 1/2 i dont have any choice but i have some gawjus things since ive been collecting since i was at 4mm

My conch is at 5mm! Last time, the plug slipped in with ease, but a day later it was very painful and swollen so I downsized... This time it went in nicely, only a bit of discomfort for 2 days, it's better now. Stretching cartilage IS possible obviously, but it needs much time. Something like septum denting I guess, even if it goes in nicely, the cartilage needs time to adjust itself to the jewelry.
    My goal is 6mm, but that's gonna take MONTHS to get to. I need to get some 5mm stuff so I don't get bored :P

SF glass and nail polish on the front, methinks.
    Ahh, I'll be so excited when I'm able to wear an 2g earskin in it. I'm guessing in like a year or so :p

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Earskins in cartilage just look so darned cool!

Question - I've been sleeping with naked lobes for a few weeks now. My seconds don't close at all (but they've been this size since '03) but my firsts tend to be a little bit tighter in the morning. I normally just oil/massage a bit in the AM, pop in a nice SF flare or small df (glass or stainless) and they loosen up again pretty quickly. My question is, given this slight tightening, would you think it would be ok to put earskins in first thing?? Or would that be a kin to stretching with silicone?? I guess I can just try it, but was wondering is anyone else had thoughts/experience on this.
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos