Thread: The useless stretching post

Ermahgerd! My right ear is finally up to 5mm after 7 months of being at 4mm! God bless tape! Left ear still needs a few more layers but yay! At least one of my ears is halfway there!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

^yay! thats such a great feeling!!!!!
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

I'm so close to being at my goal size in both ears now. Really excited to be able to wear matching plugs again!
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

My ears always seem to be irritated and dry lately. When will I ever be able to tape?!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

not too far from my goal size now i am wearing the dichro tunnels my nan got my last xmas and they look ace im mega pleased also because they are double flared plugs.. cant wait to be able to wear everything i have..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

I went up to 6mm in my right ear for a short time yesterday. It's odd, it was loose enough to dead stretch but once it was in it felt far too tight and there was definite pressure at a point so I took it back out. Hrmph. Ears. This has been the longest I've EVER waited to stretch, if you're not counting my seconds which I don't pay much attention to anyway.

My new flatmate noticed my ears and said she'd love to introduce me to her cousin who's at about 00g - kind of shitting it because from her description it sounds like her cousin went up too fast. Don't think we'll have as much in common as she hoped. Guess we'll see. She's coming down for my flatmates 21st.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Another mm closer . Realised it seems like i've stretched really fast, but that's just how my body's been going.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Whoop! My left ear is FINALLY 4mm! Can give my poor lobes a break from that bloody tape for a bit!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I just got out of the shower and decided to try 7/16" again... it went in fine on the left ear, and it seemed like it was the same on the right but once I got the plug in it started stinging. So I took it out to put 10mm back in but it was all swollen so I decided to go all the way back to 9mm so I wouldn't get a blowout. Probably just set my stretching process back like four months. :(

Edit: After downsizing it's not a bit sore and both lobes don't seem to have shrank below 10mm so that's promising. I'll probably but the 10mm back in in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Coraz0ndeOro; 09-11-2012 at 02:00 AM.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

i
    12mm double flared plug, 6mm anatometal teal plug, 1.2 clicker ring, 1.6 pinna bcrs
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell