Thread: The useless stretching post

That's great, thanks so much for the info!
    I think I might order some. Kind of a waste since I'll have to order the whole 0G-1/2" set and I'm already at 00G but maybe I can sell the smaller sizes.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Those are really interesting! Too bad they don't go from 1g-0g, they would probably be perfect for me!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

^ I think there's a smaller series too. My piercer sent me some info on them. I'd be really interested to see how you make out. Not that I need them now but...
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

It would be so perfect if you could buy individual sizes.
    I just ordered the 0G-1/2" set. I'll see if my boyfriend wants the smaller ones and if not I'll try to sell them on here.
    I'm really excited... I love the idea of in-between sizes since I hate taping! Hopefully this will allow me to be at 7/16" before too long.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

Edit: I decided to cancel the order or just sell them when I get them. The more I think about it, I don't want to only have one pair of plugs to wear for so long.

I really need to stop impulse buying, especially when I'm almost broke...
    Last edited by Coraz0ndeOro; 09-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

so as u know im up to 12mm and i can now fit double flares so i am wearing my xmas pressie from my nan..im mega pleased these look ace i love my stretchy lobes
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Ooh, those are really pretty! Congrats on reaching 12mm.

I've been refunded for my Snap Plugs so I'm glad that went smoothly. I hope I can stretch to 11mm in the next couple weeks. I only have two pairs of 00G plugs that are 10mm so I'm ready to have a variety again!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

thanks and good luck in getting to 11mm it will soon come..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Gah, my lobes are ridiculously dry. I'll be glad to get these last few layers of tape on though it feels like I've been taping for ages & not really gone any bigger! Trying to take it slow after last time, using less tape and more oil, possibly a bit too slow but I suppose that's not really a bad thing... Bar the dry lobes!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I got my right ear up to 4mm so pleased, and it went soooo easily. I basically have been massaging it daily for weeks, and have been inserting my crescent gently until there's any resistance, then stopping and leaving it to rest. About 3 days or so ago it went in with no feeling of giving/resistance, pain etc. and it has been totally clean and pain free since. I'm thrilled as I have some lovely 4mm jewellery pairs to wear, some glass spirals and twists, and some other interesting bits. I have a stainless steel tunnel in it now, until I'm sure its healed, but I feel like having a dance!
    Current: 4mm stretches lobes, 1.6mm stretches second lobes, nostril, medusa, side lip, tongue, VCH
    Planned: Auricle, Helix, 1st lobes up to 6mm (maybe), second lobes up to 2mm
    Tattoos, 4 so far, more planned

Helen, coming late to this and already addicted...