2 x second lobes
    Navel
    Tongue
    Frowny
    Smiley

Want:
    conch punch

Tattoo's x 6

Septum will be up to 4.5mm soon. I'm debating having 5mm as my end size because the denting of every stretch is really rubbish. I'd love to get to 0g eventually but I doubt that'll happen.

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

I've been thinking about stretching my one cartilage piercing again.
    Both are at a 14g now though the largest I've gotten to has been an 8g with the left.
    I've stretched and then downsized a couple times before.
    My goal for that had always been a 6g.

My 1st holes are at 3/4" and I highly doubt I will go larger with those.
    Septum was pierced at a 14g and I don't plan on stretching that either.
    ---- *Mods* ---
    Right Ear- 1st hole 3/4" (19mm), 2nd hole 6g, 3rd & 4th holes 14g, cartilage 14g
    Left Ear- 1st hole 3/4" (19mm), 2nd hole 6g, 3rd & 4th holes 14g, cartilage 14g
    Septum - 14g

How many layers of tape make up a size?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

My taping has been a fail thus far. I got one layer on each lobe at first, but after a few days, the left one became irritated, and when I took the plug out to check, it was puckered and red. :( And so, I took the tape off. I left it on the other ear, but today when I checked it out, it was all bunched to the top and therefore useless. Sigh. I guess I'll try again when I get home. If only I could dead stretch damn it!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    My taping has been a fail thus far. I got one layer on each lobe at first, but after a few days, the left one became irritated, and when I took the plug out to check, it was puckered and red. :( And so, I took the tape off. I left it on the other ear, but today when I checked it out, it was all bunched to the top and therefore useless. Sigh. I guess I'll try again when I get home. If only I could dead stretch damn it!
    Same thing happened to me about two weeks ago, I'm a bit unsure on when it'd be safe to try again...
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Whenever your lobes settle down again is fine. My left lobe is perfectly happy again, but who knows if the taping will put it back to where it was!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

I love how fast my left lobe is going up! Not forcing it, just doing oil massages when I remember, and it transpires they're really paying off! Even though i've got scar tissue there, it's nice and stretchy.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    What kind of tape are you using?
    ---- *Mods* ---
    Right Ear- 1st hole 3/4" (19mm), 2nd hole 6g, 3rd & 4th holes 14g, cartilage 14g
    Left Ear- 1st hole 3/4" (19mm), 2nd hole 6g, 3rd & 4th holes 14g, cartilage 14g
    Septum - 14g

one more stretch and then im at my 1st goal size so i can start to wear some of my huge collection cant wait..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell