Thread: The useless stretching post

Ah, I didn't read that properly did I?! Do it do it do it (also, 11 is my favourite number)!

I'm in the process of talking myself into it, haha. I keep thinking "well, at least the more you spend, the more you save!"
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

baf rocks i love the pre-orders on there and CS is so friendly
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    I'm in the process of talking myself into it, haha. I keep thinking "well, at least the more you spend, the more you save!"
    Lol I just keep getting the free stuff from BAF but as I don't need anything from the free stuff I might get the credit instead next time lol.
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    Hahaha, that is always my justification - "I've just saved $40!" - never mind what I've spent...

Quote Originally Posted by HanjyFilms View Post
    Lol I just keep getting the free stuff from BAF but as I don't need anything from the free stuff I might get the credit instead next time lol.
    Yep, I never need any of the free stuff they have available so I always get the order credit. I think with 30% off plus order credit plus a gift certificate I really can't pass up a spending spree!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

Lol, only problem for me is that I rarely order from BAF x
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

They're like the only place I ever get jewelry from. I'm in the US so they ship in about 2 days so I don't really bother with anywhere else! I'm pretty close to getting 10% off every future order, so if that can be combined with other discounts I will be very happy!
    Just got super disappointed because all their single flare galaxies are sold out in 7/16" and I wanted to do the stretch with a pair of them. :(
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by littlekaty View Post
    its only been three weeks since i last stretched up so i have agreed with my dad to do the sensible thing and wait six more weeks just sick of this boring black glass and dont want to buy anything else in this size owells lol
    You should paint the fronts with nail polish, then they won't be boring!
    Have: Lobes x2, left helix
    Want: left rook, , right conch, right forward helix or daith, navel?
    Tattoos: "Musik ist frei" on the side of my right foot, my dogs paw print on my right hip

they are black so nothing is going to show anyways nail polish smells and id be frightened of getting it on the wearable because im on so many tablets and some of the side effects is shaky hands so all in all thanx but not a good idea for me...

in other news i found some plugs on omerica that i must have but they are 9/16 and im only going up to 1/2 so ive decided seen as some of my double flared stuffs is 14mm im going to get them anyways because like i said im in loves with them lols
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell