Thread: The useless stretching post

At least I found a size I'm happy with, I never thought I'd stop! I'm honestly sick of stretching but I want both my conches to match so I have three more steps or so to go before I'm done forever (or 1 if I downsize the other to 6mm.... which is tempting..)
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    ^ I prefer jojoba oil as a lubricant, I find KY just ... icky :P off to a good start though.
    Yeah, it was a little bit... but oh well. :P

I've been wondering whether my lobes are too low to be able to safely stretch to 8mm or 10mm, but I might just be being paranoid. I might post a picture here later to get people's opinions.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    If you're not sure you want to go bigger, try some Mayan flares?
    :L I do love the way 1/2" LOOKS, it's just a weird thought that the holes will probably never go back to being remotely 'normal' looking. Do you not think so?
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

i really want to stretch up to 10mm but i cant as its only been a month im just soooooooooooooo bored of this black glass.. want to wear my 10mm honey glass so much prettier anyways not too long to wait now middle of july and i can stretch up yessssssssssssss
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

I have started my 5th roll of PTFE tape today, since first trying taping at 10mm.
    /mildlyinteresting

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Agh I really need to get back to stretching by taping. It's just that the fact that my lobes got sore and swollen after only a few minutes of oil massages makes me think my ears aren't even close to loose enough..but my birthday is only about a month from now and I really wanna be at 0g by then..
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

its only been three weeks since i last stretched up so i have agreed with my dad to do the sensible thing and wait six more weeks just sick of this boring black glass and dont want to buy anything else in this size owells lol
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

July 4th (BAF sale) is soooo soon and I just can't decide if I want more 10mm jewelry (I was probably just going to get a clear pair of earskins) or 11mm....
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Oooh, but isn't it -30%? Suuurely you can't say no to that? :P

Yep it is, and I have a $10 gift certificate which would make a pair of earskins free! But it's also tempting to get 11mm stuff...
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!