Thread: The useless stretching post

20% BAF SALE TODAY! And tomorrow

@Silicone: If the size is big enough to fold easily, then theres no flare problems and stuff. But my 8g ones I just have to kinda jam through... Leave it a couple of weeks though, cause it can be tacky (much more so with non-kaos) and is porous and you could get rather stuck. And in my experince earskins tend to run, or at least feel, a teeny bit undersized.
    Kaos has a moderately good FAQ on their site. But how healed 'healed' is? Who knows!

PSSST:SUMMER2012
    Last edited by stasha-pistachio; 06-14-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Think I waited a few months to wear earskins, possibly longer, not sure on the recommended time though! I'd be interested to know
    Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I would assume once your lobes could comfortably accommodate double flares. Maybe a week or so after that. Otherwise going from single/no flare to eyelets, which are slightly flared is stretching a wee bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Its meant to be a week for sillicone. But I would wait longer to wear the eyelets than the earskins, cause they are slightly harder to get in (so chances of trauma). Make sure you oil the eyelet and your ear really well, and don't wear for extended periods (try a few hours first, then a day).
    Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    @Silicone: If the size is big enough to fold easily, then theres no flare problems and stuff. But my 8g ones I just have to kinda jam through... Leave it a couple of weeks though, cause it can be tacky (much more so with non-kaos) and is porous and you could get rather stuck. And in my experince earskins tend to run, or at least feel, a teeny bit undersized.
    Kaos has a moderately good FAQ on their site. But how healed 'healed' is? Who knows!
    Thanks for all the advice. And I meant the Kaos earskins instead of eyelets. xD
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Also bear in mind that earskins are really thin so might not hold a young stretch open properly. and they're fiddly at small sizes (4mm is do-able though)
    Last edited by kitebunny; 06-14-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    20% BAF SALE TODAY! And tomorrow

PSSST:SUMMER2012
    Totally <3 you :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Also bear in mind that earskins are really thin so might not hold a young stretch open properly. and they're fiddly at small sizes (4mm is do-able though)
    I'll wait longer after stretching and when I get to 4mm or above then before wearing them.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

My Evolve brass coils came today! And they're perfect size and perfect diameter and perfect weight. I was worried they'd be too heavy (since my dio's are so freakishly light, and make my lobes look odd), but nope. I was worried they'd fall out (since my wood rings are always flying out, but nope. Perfect! Now I know what weight and size is cowy I can buy MOAARRR!!!
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

the oring came off the back of my plug this morning so my poor dad took half an hour getting a new one on im still not sure if its the right size but its on there for now..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

tried going from 2,4 to 3mm yesterday but it hurt a bit cause the taper didnt want to go through even though i used loads of lube
    tried again this morning after a warm sss and a shower. went through in no time without any pain. happy now
    piercings
    i have: 4 lobes 4mm, 2,5mm, 1,6mm, 1,2mm, rook
    i want: one lobe stretched to 6mm, tragus, outer conch
    i had: snakebites, nostril

tattoos
    i have: neck 2x, back, calf
    i want: arm, right foot, ribs

tumblr

ears are doing great now im counting down the days till i can get my conch punch, wanted it for so long and now im finally getting round to having it done, also next month im going to get mt teddy tattoo finished spoken to my artist.. and im really looking forward to that.. just got to deside on colours and such like, im thinking pink with a red heart..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

My lobes are now 7mm and I'm wearing tunnels for the first time. My ears are see-through
    has: 2x lobes 8mm - septum 4mm - tongue 4mm - conch 5mm - 1 tattoo

had: labret - dahlias - conch - nipples - 2x microdermals

soon: conch punch - nipples - 2x traguses - 2x outer labia - more tattoos