Thread: The useless stretching post

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I'm not sure why but I wouldn't trust the silicone from crazyfactory. Heard too many silicone-related horrors perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    +1 tbh I'd only trust kaos
    Could either of you elaborate? Ive not heard anything about them

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Kaos seem to be very high grade silicone from what I know, I've heard of people wearing CF silicone or stuff bought on markets and they have reacted to it or can't wear it for long periods of time whereas you can with the Kaos softwear.

Speaking of which they just emailed me back and said there are basically no orange ear skins in 2g in the world....and that they will try and manufacture some 'soon'. Humph lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Even the people who are luckier with reactions to certain materials can only wear CF silicone for a few days max, reactions are as Hazel listed. Personally I treat it as I would acrylic, it's not the best thing for your ears, but i'm careful to only wear them for a day max.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get 2g/6mm Kaos earskins in orange? They are sold out on here and BAF and have been for a very long time :(
    looks like you can pre-order them from here: https://www.steelnavel.com/product.a...&A2=8&A3=42220
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Other:
    (Semi) Permanent eyeliner - current
    (semi) permanent eyebrows - totally faded

AW! Well that sucks Hazel!

@Lysssa: Though I'm not allergic to cheap silicone and don't have any CF sililcone (seriously pathetic choice at my size), you can EASILY tell the difference. Its nowhere near as bendy for a start, and its not really down to thickness. The edges/flares/seams can be kinda sharp, and the wearables/flares can be ridiculously huge. And mine all get this weird thing where it goes white, like dry ear cheese stuck to it? Which my kaos don't. But it sometimes reappears after a while, even when they haven't been worn.
    Kaos can be a little more ...tacky(in the sticky sense), but usually stops getting every kind of fluff stuck to it after a few washes. Maybe I just notice more on the lighter colours though.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeoneer View Post
    looks like you can pre-order them from here: https://www.steelnavel.com/product.a...&A2=8&A3=42220
    Could but I reckon all they could do is fwd me the same email from Kaos which is that they don't have any nor have a set date for making any :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

SN has an odd system which says you can preorder pretty much anything. Doesn't mean it happens.
    If Kaos haven't made any, then they don't have any to ship to SN :(

....I really want Portal ears now! *steals* They have orange in my size :P
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    SN has an odd system which says you can preorder pretty much anything. Doesn't mean it happens.

I have orange cf 16mm silicone earskins but I'm not sure I have blue ones, so wanna have portal ears now cause Luke would find it funny! xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

oh, that's a shame, they shouldn't offer pre-order if they don't know if they can provide the item. sorry.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Other:
    (Semi) Permanent eyeliner - current
    (semi) permanent eyebrows - totally faded

Yep I saw on their site it says they will try to pre-order but seeing as I got word from the horses mouth, looks like I'll be waiting!

Partly want portal ears *also steals* but have wanted orange for an age to match my hair.