Thread: The useless stretching post

Scarred_pierced

I prefer the crocodile!
    Possibly making a video on how to tape lobes today but not sure I have time. Might have to wait til tomorrow. Doing it for a friend.

I went for the crocodile wood ones .

Can't wait to get them, and be able to wear them!!! Proud of myself as well, only got that one pair on BAF.

Still waiting on my CF order, though I can't stretch yet anyways so no rush reallyyy!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Lol wow only one pair?! How did you resist all the pretties this time? Or have you got most the ones you like now? I'm trying to ignore the 20% discount code baf just posted on fb. What did you get? Or will I see soon enough?

Good choice, as always! Your collection always makes me drool.

Haha, these ones are an early birthday present to myself (water lillies are special to me ), so I just avoided all the others. Loads are pretty, but i'm nowhere near my goal size in my other ear, and yeah, I think i've got enough for the time being :P.
    You may see soon enough, think my CF order was sent out thursday, so depends when it gets here. Nothing exciting from there though really, but I did order more plugs from PP (forgotten about them actually, ooops >.<). Definitely got enough now!

Is it too wierd to say, if you stopped at 9/16, you could share my collection?? (and possibly add to it :P)
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Lol not weird at all, I'm not set on a goal size yet but I'm tempted to stop at 14mm for a good while because of those mushroom plugs! I'm quite happy at this sort of size and I don't think 14mm is too much bigger so it'll be a nice size to stop at.

Hi does anyone know where I can find a 3mm labret stud preferbly 6mm long? Thanks.
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Quote Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
    Hi does anyone know where I can find a 3mm labret stud preferbly 6mm long? Thanks.
    Is this any use?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh lovely, thank you! x
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

You're welcome hun xx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Buying some nice steel or ti plugs for my left ear in 4mm. Downsizing soon. My ear doesn't look in the best condition, I think it's just having a bad day more than anything, however there is a lump of scar tissue at the bottom that aches ever so slightly when poked at. I'm fairly sure it was from several years ago, as it was there before I started stretching this second time. It's just a bit more obvious with the bigger jewellery in it. I don't think there's any getting rid of it (I want that ear scalpelled UP, the scarring is at the bottom of the hole, and I'd already done a full downsize) but downsizing to 4mm can't hurt. I'll need plugs to hide them for work because the way that ear is, I'm fairly sure it'll close to 4mm soonish making it perhaps awkward to size back up without a bit of taping.

Right ear still isn't ready to go to 6mm though. :/ It looks FAR better than the left, but I'm worried I've managed to piss that one off too somehow.

Edit; My left's been through a lot of trauma now I think about it, even before last round of stretching. The very first time I tried to stretch I blew out trying to go from 1.6mm to 4mm *facepalm* I got freaked out by the blood and took it out though. Even before stretching, the ear was pierced squint so 12 year old me would often *pop* earrings through the back. :/
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 05-14-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.