Thread: The useless stretching post

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelady87 View Post
    DONT DO IT, you will only mess up your ears!!
    My eArs are already disgustingly messed up, I don't think downsizing has done much and the vit e oil massages make the scar tissue more noticable is this normal?

Lookieee:

Alas, it looks like I'll be having 2 birthdays by the time they get near my ears D:
    I'M RONAAAA
    1.6mm snakebites
    10mm lobe
    4mm lobe

The scar tissue may only look more noticable momentarily cause if the increased blood flow.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

OMG those plugs are stunning! I hope they still have them when I get to 2-0G!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I wanna stretch!
    Still have about another month though, ugh.
    I do need to catch up on some oil massages though, will do after English.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

I can fit my DF's in with ease now! God these blue goldstone plugs are beautiful, they remind me of space/the sky at night
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

At what size can you get DF plugs in an out of lobes easily? I'm wanting to get some 5/6mm ones and I'm not that sure if I'll be able to use them..

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderfierce View Post
    At what size can you get DF plugs in an out of lobes easily? I'm wanting to get some 5/6mm ones and I'm not that sure if I'll be able to use them..
    The flares on smaller plugs tend to be a bit bigger or at least harder to get in. Bt if you wait 2 weeks to a month after you stretch im sure you will manage

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderfierce View Post
    It really depends on the size of the flares...if you can, I'd still stick to single flares at that size unless you're buying plugs that are known for gentle flares. If you buy from BodyArtForms, read the reviews of the plugs or contact them/go on the forums and ask for the flare size. If you want DF because you hate o-rings, try Kaos silicone eyelets or earskins ;D

I got my first pair of DF plugs at 6mm but I couldn't actually wear them until I was 8mm =/ Obviously those were fairly large flares though. My boyfriend has some smallish 5mm DF plugs but probably won't be able to wear them until he's at 6mm or has been at 5mm for a good few months (but then he'll be going to 6mm anyway, haha).

bodyartforms . com/images/5916.jpg

They're these ones.. I doubt there's anyway of having them made into single flared? *LOLing at myself now*

One of the reviews says they are pretty gentle but they're reviewing one of the largest sizes..

Hmm, I'd email BAF and ask them how big the flares are for your size. I would suggest buying the single-flare ones from BodyModern but they only do US orders now (although if you're in the US, do that!).