Thread: The useless stretching post

What kind of price is Gandy charging for his plugs? Does anyone have a link for his thread...i can't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by pocketmouse View Post
    I stretched my conch! 1.2mm to 1.6mm ! Although I think it was actually pierced at 1.6, so it's probably not that big of a deal, but I'm excited anyway I can't wait till I can get a ickle plug in there!
    Was it painful to stretch the conch? I am thinking about getting a conch piercing but might want to start out being pierced at 1.6 (14g) and not have to stretch if it's a big problem.

And to be on topic: I stretched my first set of lobes to 12 gauge (2.0) this last weekend. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by bekki2308 View Post
    i was wondering how much you get charged , say i bought something at the value of 20 how much customs and import would i pay type thing?
    The only thing you might be charged is VAT. You can receive stuff commercially up to 18 without being charged (up to 36 if its marked a gift). For that amount, I doubt you'd get charged at all, as the charges should be more than 7 before they're added. But, just to illustrate, if you were to be charged, the VAT would be 3 (as 3 is 15% of 20), with an added handling charge of 8 thanks to Royal Mail. I think, anyway
    these make me cool rite guys??

2 central labrets, philtrum, 2 temple microdermals, 14mm lobes, 4mm upper lobe (right)

retired: 2 temple surface piercings

Quote Originally Posted by Hailey View Post
    Was it painful to stretch the conch? I am thinking about getting a conch piercing but might want to start out being pierced at 1.6 (14g) and not have to stretch if it's a big problem.

And to be on topic: I stretched my first set of lobes to 12 gauge (2.0) this last weekend. Yay!
    Well, I had it pierced about... 4/5 years ago at 1.6 I think, but downsized as soon as it was healed to a 1.2 smaller bar because my work at the time wasn't keen and the smaller one was much less noticeable. Probably could have got a retainer or whatever, but it's too late now

So... if I'm honest I don't think the hole had shrunk, at least not much, and really it didn't stretch at all I just put new jewellery in (or maybe it did stretch and I didn't notice?) when I get paid I'm going to start my first proper stretch though, and will report back. Other people have said it can be a bit of a pain though.

I would say get it pierced at 1.6 to begin with if that's how you want it to be, would save you any hassle.

Also congrats on you lobes, I stretched mine to 9mm yesterday!! Yay for stretching!

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaaym! View Post
    What kind of price is Gandy charging for his plugs? Does anyone have a link for his thread...i can't find it...

Contact him through IAM, if you pm me an idea of what you want I can ask him for you if you dont have IAM. Its very dependant on material, size, intricacy I guess.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

yup, but his prices are very reasonable =]
    Rob <3's you all... except you.

Current
    Labret (1.6), Tongue (9) Septum (6), medusa (1.6), right nipple (1.6), left conch (1.6), right conch (7), vertical lowbret X 2 (1.6), helix (3.2), left lobe (18 & 2.4), right lobe (14)

Retired
    side lip x 3 (1.6), right lobe (6), pinna (1), naval (1.6), bridge (1.6), left nipple (1.6) old stupid black heart tattoo.

Ink -
    some ink...

IAM: NameLess

rob, how the hell did you get your tongue all the way up to 8mm!?!? mine is dead stuck at 3.2mm. wont take a 4mm taper. how do you do it?
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

Anybody have any experience with stretching lip piercings?
    I'm not going HUGE with it, just to 1.6 but the thought of it is quite scary lol

Had the left side of my lip pierced at 1.6 almost 3 years ago, but didn't realise what size it was and bought a 1.2mm BCR when I changed from a stud. From then on, I've just been wearing 1.2 in there. When I had my right side pierced a few months ago, I got it done at 1.2 so they'd be even... and now I want them both at 1.6 lol.

Should it be easy and painless enough?
    Leese

Got:
    Left Ear: 12mm lobe, 1.2mm Conch, Scaffold
    Right Ear: 12mm lobe, 1.2mm Tragus, 1.2mm Helix
    Snakebites 1.6mm
    Navel 1.6mm
    Left nostril 1.0mm
    Septum 1.2mm
    13 tattoos

Want
    Forward Helix, more ear piercings, middle labret, Lots more ink

Retired
    Left Eyebrow, Helix (both ears), 2x Auricle (right ear), navel MD

My labret is 2.4mm atm, same principle as with your lobes. Take it slow, if its not comfortable stop.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

Alrighty, thanks.
    I'm not going to attempt it any time soon, because my right one is still sore from time to time so I'm gonna let it heal properly and stop causing me problems first.
    Leese

Got:
    Left Ear: 12mm lobe, 1.2mm Conch, Scaffold
    Right Ear: 12mm lobe, 1.2mm Tragus, 1.2mm Helix
    Snakebites 1.6mm
    Navel 1.6mm
    Left nostril 1.0mm
    Septum 1.2mm
    13 tattoos

Want
    Forward Helix, more ear piercings, middle labret, Lots more ink

Retired