Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by d3mayhew View Post
    Federer on the other hand had a decent personality at least.
    You mean the boring, no emotion personality?

I dont like Nadal cos of his looks and personality lol why does that matter? Hes a brilliant tennis player and he has worked really hard over the past few years. He deserves to finally be number one. Federer wasnt going to be there forever!
    I'm Abi
    I have: 1xIndustrial; 1xTragus; 1xAnti-Tragus; 2xLobe; 1x Lower Conch; 1xRook; 1xSeptum; 1xNape.
    Retired: 1xNavel, 1xFoward Helix

No emotion?! He cried on court when he first won wimbledon!!! *meanwhilst Nadal cried in the changing room cus he lost *
    Nooo that wasn't aimed at you!I just don't like all the girls who `love` him because of the way he looks and don't even understand how the game is scored!!It's just like turning him into another `celebrity`
    They're both brilliant tennis players and they've both worked hard, it was inevitable Nadal would get there, it's just a shame Federer couldn't break the wimbledon record and is starting to lose it really (I've always been a Federer fan )

Quote Originally Posted by d3mayhew View Post
    Nooo that wasn't aimed at you!I just don't like all the girls who `love` him because of the way he looks and don't even understand how the game is scored!!It's just like turning him into another `celebrity`

They're both brilliant tennis players and they've both worked hard, it was inevitable Nadal would get there, it's just a shame Federer couldn't break the wimbledon record and is starting to lose it really (I've always been a Federer fan )
    It is annoying when girls do that! Im glad im not like that lol.

I do feel kind of sorry for Federer. Hes a great tennis player and lately hes letting it all go. I dont know if its cos he lost at Wimbledon but if it is it would be best just to get over it and win something else!
    With the record thing at Wimbledon, either of them was going to break a record. If Nadal would have lost I would have been sad that he couldnt break his record. It was sad to see Federer so unhappy but that could have been that he was underestimating Nadal and thought that he would do it just because he had beaten him twice before. I dont know
    I'm Abi
    I have: 1xIndustrial; 1xTragus; 1xAnti-Tragus; 2xLobe; 1x Lower Conch; 1xRook; 1xSeptum; 1xNape.
    Retired: 1xNavel, 1xFoward Helix

Nadal has won last year but i think this time its going to get toughr for him.
    In my point of view Andy Murray has good chance in this year.

I'm working at Wimbledon

No idea what I'm doing yet but as long as I get to boss people around it's good times.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789