Page 1 of 858 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout It Out!

Default Shout It Out!

The moderators have discussed the way forward for this thread and we have come to the conclusion that there is no feasible way of maintaining the security of another anonymous account that is open to all members. Even if we held the password and members could private message us for it, there is little doubt that it would be shared very quickly across the rest of the forum through pm/instant messengers etc. Ultimately, the account would be completely open to abuse as it has on two separate occasions so far.

We have decided to keep the thread open for use, but members will either have to upload images to the photobucket account and leave the moderators to post them on the forum - which we will do whenever possible, or post under their own usernames.

As a result of recent events, it is highly important that no one shares intimate details regarding other member of the forum. We are aware that in some cases this goes against the nature of the thread, but we have to consider the well being of the members who may not want their personal lives aired publicly.

Despite these limits, we hope that you will feel able to continue use of this thread.
    If you have any queries about this decision, feel free to pm myself or any of the other moderators and we will respond asap.

I did this shout out thing, where I wrote stuff I don't usually share, some of them I NEVER shared before.
    It felt really great to let some of it off my shoulders, and also helped me take notice of some stuff I do and shouldn't...
    anyway, I think it's a great idea, and it would be great if everyone wrote a shout out. ^^

just write one, and then you can link it from your page and post using your account, or, if you don't feel comfortable, you can post anonimously through the Shoutbjs accounts.
    Just log into the Photobucket account, host your picture, and post it using the Shoutbjs account here on bjs. =)

Passwords for the Photobucket and BJS accounts

User: Shoutbjs
    Password: Shouting

here's mine:
    http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs29/f/20...Snyckeeers.jpg

NB: Whilst moderators can view the identity of posters through their IP addresses, this facility will only be used in exceptional circumstances, such as when references to forum members are made in an untoward manner.

Forum members found to have abused the anonymous nature of the user account to post disrespectful messages, will be banned from the forums.
    Last edited by .Only.Streetlights.; 07-29-2008 at 07:26 PM.
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Maybe link to where we can do our own? I'm abit confused.com

I'm gonna do one
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    Maybe link to where we can do our own? I'm abit confused.com

just do one in paint/photoshop/whatever and upload =)
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

Awww Foo, I'm the same with Neverending Story :(

hmm...
    Last edited by wallflower; 01-15-2009 at 12:09 AM.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

aww i really like this idea, and i can relate to alot of what you guys have said

this reminds me alot of www.postsecret.com i lovee that site!
    have:
    right ear:2x lobes, antitragus
    left ear: 2x lobes, rook, tragus, conch
    other: nose,tongue,tattoo on left hip

want: multi navel, daith, another tattoo

gone:navel // 3 traguses // conch // forward helix

<3Brittany<3

I would love to do one of those but I don't want to admit to myself what I really am, nevermind the rest of the world! I'm a wimp...

mines a bit poo, im not very creative and I couldn't think of that much for now:
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!