Page 858 of 858 FirstFirst ... 358758808848849850851852853854855856857858
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 8580

Thread: Shout It Out!

Aww it's ok sweetie, not a problem! <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

^ the cat situation has been avoided, they found a better solution phew.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

After years of silence, I have finally confessed to sexual abuse of my step father to me. My dad, his ex, papa, and my sister have known for months so my dad had me move to New York with him, but my mom and brother only just found out last night when the police showed up for questioning. I'm ridden with guilt for 'ruining' their 'perfect' life with no explanation, but it was killing me to keep it a secret when it was the main source of my mental health issues.
    My step dad denied everything (naturally) and nobody in that house believes me so I am now estranged. I don't care about my step dad (obviously) and I expected this from my mother, but even my brother is siding with them. I don't hold it against him because he's only 15 and I'm sure is being told horrible things about me, but it hurts because I can't talk to him and explain the situation.
    I tried preparing myself for the worst, but a tiny part of me was hoping for the best which was obviously foolish. I just don't know how to deal with the pain of being doubted about something I would NEVER lie about and at a time when I need support more than anything else, not harassment, accusations, and isolation. The fact that my mother would side with him over her own daughter is just unfathomable to me. I'm hurting very much and I don't know what to do.
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 10-07-2013 at 12:55 AM.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Alex I just want to say how massively proud I am of you for speaking up against it. Are there any professionals or charities you can turn to for advice/counselling?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that.
    My dad's ex has someone she sees so hopefully I'll be set up with them soon.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.

That is so incredibly brave of you. Well done for taking control of the situation, and good luck with everything to come. Sending you happy and healing thoughts
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I'm sorry to hear of what an awful time you've been through Alex, and also of your mother's reaction.
    I echo the comments above, I'm proud you've spoken out and sought justice and I'm very glad you have a professional you will be able to speak to soon. Best of luck for what's to come on this journey and remember you can always post things on here or PM me, or others I'm sure, if you need to have a rant about anything.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Thanks for the kind words guys, I can't explain how much it's appreciated.
    I feel a bit better today knowing all the support I AM getting, but it still hurts that the only thing my mother seems to be concerned about is money and the car.
    Current