Page 855 of 858 FirstFirst ... 355755805845846847848849850851852853854855856857858 LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 8580

Thread: Shout It Out!

Oh, Mother-in-Law, why do you have to be so condescending? I do not work in a "poodle parlour"... Haven't even seen a poodle since before Christmas! And we work with all breeds, not just small dogs. Finally, all the extra fluff and knots on Bella will not "just brush out", I don't care, I am taking her to work with me because I can't leave her like that any longer!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Ive only been back home a week and im already fed up of having no independence, getting fussed over and treated like a teenager.
    I like to eat when im hungry not at set times. I dont like having to sit in the same room as you all night, i want to be alone so i can do my uni work without any interruptions and i quite like having that time to myself too. I dont need someone to question my every move either and the subtle digs on things i like such as tattoos every night is doing my head in. Times are changing, they arent like what they were when you were younger and not everyone goes to awful artists like every example you bring up. I know not to get any in places that could restrict me in the future at this age.
    Lately its been digs about how i dont know how lucky i am about what they pay for me. No i know im lucky and i know that in 3months time when i have to pay for everything myself its going to be tough. I know that. Im nearly 21, i know how the world works. I may have it easy now but i know thats not going to last forever unlike some in the same situation. Ive lived away from home now for nearly 3 years, ive grown up but they still seem to see me as a little kid.
    I like being at home for a few days but any longer and i just get annoyed. Im looking forward to Thursday when i go back to uni.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

We've got SO little money left for this month already, no way we'll not run out of money (and by that I mean run out of overdraft to use) this month AND next month, ebay+postage = selling our old clothes and stuff on there pointless and if we go to a carboot we need to find the money to pay for a space/table and hope we make it back+some profit.
    Being this poor is REALLY sh*t and neither of us are hearing back about jobs, and I'm getting so sick of reading rejection emails. Plus my head hurts, I've had to eat crap all day, my arm hurts and it's awkward/impossible to do somethings with it and I just generally feel crap. Could honestly just breakdown and cry but there's no point, nobody can make it any easier.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Aww Kaitey, that doesn't sound like you :( I can't really help but I hope you're okay, just remember all things come to an end sometime and this bad patch will too *hugs*
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    We've got SO little money left for this month already, no way we'll not run out of money (and by that I mean run out of overdraft to use) this month AND next month, ebay+postage = selling our old clothes and stuff on there pointless and if we go to a carboot we need to find the money to pay for a space/table and hope we make it back+some profit.
    Being this poor is REALLY sh*t and neither of us are hearing back about jobs, and I'm getting so sick of reading rejection emails. Plus my head hurts, I've had to eat crap all day, my arm hurts and it's awkward/impossible to do somethings with it and I just generally feel crap. Could honestly just breakdown and cry but there's no point, nobody can make it any easier.
    Massive squidges lady xxxxxxxxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Thanks ladies, just really getting to me tonight, esp with feeling run down and having had about 2 hours sleep last night *hugs* xxxxxxxxx
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Hope you're feeling better Katie
    money worries suck a$$ and the thing I really hate is I slog my guts out for my wages and yet I have nothing to show for it because pretty much half of my wage is gone before I even get to see it on flaming bills, which thankfully aren't that high... the mortgage and CT are the big ones 300 in total plus another 150 on leccy, phone+broadband, mobile phone and food shop (which includes smoking money) now in theory that should leave me with enough money to put some aside for a rainy day and still have about money that I can spend on what ever I like and yet I always manage to run out of money before the month is up >.< and then I struggle at the end of the month untill the next payday comes along
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Am disproportionately angry at Durex customer services.

I'm allergic - not to rubber itself, but to chemicals used in the making of rubber - so I'm generally allergic to latex products but also allergic to some latex-free products. My contraceptive implant is coming out VERY soon so we'll need to be using condoms.

Emailed Durex (twice) to ask if any of their condoms DO NOT contain the chemicals I'm allergic to.
    Finally got a response today: "the formulation" contains one allergen but not the other.... wait, which formulation? All of them? Just the latex ones? What?
    Would it kill you to READ what I'm asking you then actually give me a straight answer that answers my question????

So. Much. Frustrated. Rage.

If rubber containing these chemicals comes into contact with my skin (even for just a few minutes in some cases) I get allergic contact dermatitis. Know what that is? It's a rash. It's blisters. It's red, itchy, bumpy, oozy, flaky, and generally fucking horrible. It can take weeks to heal. I DO NOT WANT IT IN MY VAGINA!!!!!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

This story about the girl that killed herself in the news. Makes my blood boil. I can see myself getting a lot of hate for my view on this, but screw it.

Cameron is riding on this story to further his political agenda about controlling our internet access. This is not North Korea. Last time I checked this was Great Britain.

Though it's sad to see a young life cut short, no one who is mentally well would kill themselves over something someone said on the internet. Are you telling me something was so wrong and the parents didn't notice or intervene? I understand kids won't want to tell their parents everything, but it doesn't help that 'internet' is almost a dirty word in households. Parents of this forum - I implore you, ask about your childs life online. Supervise it if they're young, and most importantly talk to your kids.

Cameron's policies are only going to make this worse. It's even more of a dirty word when the damn lot of it is censored. The whole policy of the opt in is a band-aid on a broken leg. Anyone who knows the internet could tell you that criminals tend not to use firefox and google to go about illicit activities. You're not doing anything by this aside from villainising people who are doing things perfectly within the law.
    'Oh but what about the children? Surely we should do our best to protect them!?' I hear you cry. And yes, I agree - you should supervise your bloody kids. Or do your research - many ISPs already offer this, just not by default.

The Daily Fail and co. would have you believe the internet is a cesspool where the laws of man and morality matter for nothing, not so. It's also not going to be any safer if we waiver our anonymity. Yes, anonymity is the face of the scum of the earth. But it is so much more - it's a shield allowing us to be truly honest. It's an opportunity to do good without being judged for what you've done in the past. It's a safety net when we inevitably encounter undesirables. It's a uniting force for people who truly believe in something.

So go on, out the scum that you feel killed this girl. I'm not about to defend them on it, but it's only a matter of time before you want the rest of us under your boot.
    What a load of [redacted].
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 08-09-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: put in an extra word
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyx View Post
    no one of sound mind would kill themselves over something someone said ON THE INTERNET.
    How do you know she was of sound mind?
    It wasn't something someone 'said' it was abuse.
    She was even getting abuse on the tribute Facebook page after she was dead ffs.

Verbal/written abuse is a very very real thing, it can lead to psychological illness including suicide. As someone who has been on the receiving end of it I can tell you it is far from fake or unbelievable.

As for controlling the internet he needs to leave it alone, not to mention the cost when he's ripping money from the poor already to be spending it on this utter tripe is beyond me. And using this story will play right into his hands, he's a tory after all. And yes more parents need to know what their kids are doing online. Too many parents out there think that others should be looking after their kids when it's their responsibility. Saying a website should be charged with manslaughter is crazy.
    Last edited by Boo; 08-09-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: typo
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<