Thread: Shout It Out!

Scarred_pierced

I try and try and try to be nice to people, I try to do everything I can for people but it's not enough for people to treat me right, ever, and then as soon as I stop doing those things I'm made to feel guilty and like a bad person. No, if being a bitch is the way to keep my money and get what I want in life, then that's how I'm going to be.

Sometimes it's the best way to be Jordan, I know what you mean though, I'm a nice person but it seems that we also in turn attract those that want to treat us like doormats. I couldn't be like that you know :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Don't know why I bother. Can't wait to be out of here.
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

whats wrong?

Ugh it was just a general collation of everything at the moment, but i've been feeling really lonely and unappreciated here at uni, I feel like i'm out to please people and in turn have started becoming just as self-conscious as I use to be. I feel a bit better about it now but it's something that keeps coming back to me and I can't seem to do much about it.
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

Oh Georgie that's not good, big hugs lady, am always here if you wanna chat xxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

wouldnt usually post on things like this, but i need to say something to someone before i go insane. my "best friend" is ruining everything for me at the moment.. i secretly hate her, i just cant say it to her because i cant cope with all the arguing.

I hate it here. I can't wait to go off to uni... even if they don't give me an offer I'm still moving. I can't stand all the constant drama, and I have so few friends outside of it all to take my mind off it. Everyone's left. I can count on one hand the number of people who've been willing to hang out with me in the past few months. Karl's always too busy with his friends to talk to me any more, and my sister's been causing a rift in my family with her attitude. There isn't one aspect of my life that isn't screwed up right now.

But what if it all ends up like last time I tried to escape? I couldn't get a job, or a flat and didn't have any friends either. I wasted so much of my savings just trying to make it work.

I don't know what I'm going to do.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Had a really rubbish night at work and need to rant.
    Some of my male coworkers thought it would be funny to tease me, which is normal and usually in good spirit. However, this time, it progressed to rudeness, so I started to get upset. One of them realized I was getting legitimately pissed off and stopped, but the other, who is usually nice to me, acted like he did nothing wrong and continued to prod. I ended up yelling at him in front of everyone and telling him to stop because I didn't find it funny, so he stopped talking to me, but a third guy I work with started making fun of and mocking me in hopes of provoking me further. To make it worse, the one who continued to prod actually laughed along with him.
    I just don't understand why they would purposely rile me up. It's such childish behavior and it was really shocking coming from someone I actually consider a friend, especially when he knows that I tend to over analyze the way people act and interpret it as negativity towards me. I feel like I over reacted because I doubt any of it was actually serious, but it was taken too far and really hurt my feelings, which came out through anger. I do feel bad now because we're friends, but at the same time, I only acted that way because he crossed the line.
    It just sucks because I don't have his number and won't be seeing him till Saturday at work, so I'll have to wait until then to speak to him. In the mean time, I'll probably freak out and convince myself he hates me, all the while feeling guilty. I'll probably end up apologizing, although I plan to make it clear why I reacted that way to begin with.
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 03-16-2012 at 06:03 AM.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Wish I could just stop thinking. Someone a while back told me that's why I smoke weed, think he may of been right. Definitely helps, but I can't become too reliant on that.
    I seem to have been pretty maudlin really, yet nothing's really changed. I'm just overthinking it as normal.Everything else is going so well, and this is just change, so why am I letting it trip me up so much :s.
    Just trying to stay away from SI atm, I already feel paranoid whenever people look at my arm. Still, there are safe, hidden areas.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook