Thread: Shout It Out!

Nah that's fine to, a lot of people kind of comment on it, but then a lot of the people I meet moved out at say 16 or something, so to them it is quite strange that i'm 19 and still living at home. I used to think it probably is a bit wierd, but my brother's moved back after finishing uni, as do a lot of people really if they're not financially able to move somewhere else! So I don't think it's too wierd I still live at home. I definitely agree it's the money aspect, sounds cliche but you do appreciate it so much more!
    Heh, compared to London it sure is! It has areas where you'd think you're in the middle of nowhere :/.
    I honestly haven't been thinking about it. I don't even think I want to go next year. Open university might work better for me, so that's what i'd lean towards. Geniunely right now, it's rarely thought of. Sure i'll start getting it again this year at college, but i'll come to that then. I'd like to go up north, but hopefully travel and stuff first.
    There's so much I want to do, i'll have to make a list I think! xx
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I guess finally. I don't even know why i'm so upset by this, but after today there's like no way to explain anything much really. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

You ok Sophie? Want to talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    You ok Sophie? Want to talk?
    Sorry for late reply to this, was out with the dogs. Not really ok, stuff hit the fan in a big way, family wise. I just feel so drained from it all;alledgedly it's all over, but it never will be. I seem to keep veering between being stupidly upset and angry. I'd been so much happier recently, and I knew this was looming.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

:( want to rant?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    :( want to rant?
    Won't do any good, but kind of :s.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Go on, PM me x

I've been depressed almost constantly since school has started and I hate it. Some of my classes are consuming so much time outside of the class room and it's never worth it in the end because I still fail which makes me feel really stupid. I have no motivation to do anything and the constant depression I feel makes me dislike myself. I was perfectly happy before classes started, but now I'm constantly stressed and hating myself. The worst part is that I feel like it's effecting my relationship. It's not that things are shitty, but my constant unhappiness makes me overly upset about everything, even if we argue about something stupid I end up blaming myself completely for it. I'm considering dropping the class that is giving me the hardest time since I didn't need it specifically, but that would make me feel like even more of a failure and I guarantee my mom would be pissed about it which I don't need on top of everything else.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Is there anyone you can talk to about school Alex? Do you have like a tutor who you can go to with problems?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

They have tutoring centers available but I have to find time to utilize them in the first place. However, I talked to my mom about it today and while she's not totally pleased, she's letting me drop Anatomy (The class I was struggling with the most).
    I'm still worried though because now I have more pressure to do well in my other classes, two of which I am struggling with, but hopefully without Anatomy I'll be able to spend a lot more time focusing on them.
    I'm trying to be optimistic at least. I think I'm understanding Philosophy more than at first and I have another couple weeks before my next exam to improve, where as in Psychopharmacology I managed to pass my exam from very little studying (I was too busy with Anatomy to devote much time to it) so if I start doing so a week in advance I should be able to at least pull a C on my next one...though at the end of the semester I need either straight B's or a C, two B's, and an A to keep my scholarship. ARGH.
    School is way more stressful than it should be.
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 09-19-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.