Thread: Shout It Out!

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    That's what I've been thinking..but she clearly won't admit to the truth so confronting her really didn't work out.
    My sister was in the exact same situation once, the girl in question clearly had problems but her way of dealing with them was to manipulate others, unless you really care for this person i would step away otherwise you will get tangled into their web of lies and be let down again and again.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Haaaaaii Sarah Come and party with mee! Although I am a teenager I apologise.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Haha, tbf Becky you've probably got more maturity in you than my friends do in their little fingers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAFBNDSOFCNDSUIHBC. bellends. hah
    Sarah

Ohhh you havent seen me at my best How long have you known them for? Since school or what?

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Yeah they're all old friends. Most met at college so, what? 6/7 years I've known most of them. It's only really recently they've been narking me off. They all need to grow up really, they still think it's alright to be jobless, having a life that revolves around being drunk every weekend, doing drugs and sleeping with anyone that'll touch them. All of which I do very little (none on the drugs front) of. They're just not my sort of people at all anymore.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeoneer View Post
    My sister was in the exact same situation once, the girl in question clearly had problems but her way of dealing with them was to manipulate others, unless you really care for this person i would step away otherwise you will get tangled into their web of lies and be let down again and again.
    I do care about her, but every time I give her more chances, she just proves she doesn't deserve them. She's the type who acts nice to try and make up for her actions, and I've finally had it.
    About the hat situation, I asked her sister myself if it was hers, and she said it wasn't. Now, her sister has no reason to like to me, where as she has every reason to. I called her out on it, and she asked me why I would believe her sister over her, and said I know how their relationship is (they got into a physical fight the other day and aren't on good terms). However, when I told her I could tell she was lying and I know she's stolen my things before, she just side stepped it and asked me the same question again. I told her that it doesn't make sense for her sister to lie and say a hat isn't hers if it really is just to get you in trouble. She then responded 'Geez, take it then' as if I was the one being ridiculous!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

yep, to turn the situation round to say you should feel bad for doubting her. If you can talk to her sensibly (sounds like you can't) then you could ask her whats going on in her life that she may not be able to deal with, but people have to come to that realization themselves and it sounds like she is still in denial that anything is wrong.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

I know she has issues, but she's never been the type to talk to me about them, and she doesn't seem to want to, so I've given up on that. Tbh, I find that no excuse for doing the things she does, so I'm past caring anyway. I'm not really even interested in keeping her in my life at this point, but the bad part is, she's going to be my roommate again this year. I think I'm gonna end up having to lock my things away..
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Scarred_pierced

I am really god damn sick and tired of feeling like I'm constantly being used. Like I'm only good enough to talk to or be around when people want something or have no-one else. It is driving me insane. I wouldn't give a damn at all if it wasn't people that matter to me seemingly doing it. I just feel like people pick me up and drop me when they feel like it. Or ignore me for months and suddenly, when things go wrong in their lives, they have time for me.....just so they can rant about THEIR problems. I feel like no-one treats me like I'm worth anything, which doesn't help my opinion of my self worth.
    What is peeing me off further is that everyone thinks I'm 'strong' whatever the frick that is supposed to mean. Im strong? Oh well thanks for telling me that but it'd be nice if someone was there for me for a change. I have gone through so much crap and just because I've gotten on with it, doesn't mean that I wouldn't like a bit of help or sometimes have a break down. But no it's wrong for me to break down, everyone backs off and leaves me too it. Thanks, I'll remember that next time everyone else needs my help...and yet somehow I'll still be the one letting people cry on my shoulders.

/vent

Really worried about a friend. She's always been really skinny, but the past 6 months she's lost alot of weight. She barely eats. At one point I know she was only eating once a day. But now, she's only eating about once every 4 days. She's living on coffee and nothing else. She's still going to work (she works in a hospital) but almost every shift she nearly passes out. She manages to get away with it because she's always moving wards. She looks like crap, pale, gaunt, blank. She gets in these moods where she wont talk to anyone or even look at anyone. She stayed over mine last night and we woke up to find her sat on the kitchen floor staring at the wall. She wouldn't move for 4 hours. When we got up today she was so cold we put her in all of our jackets and I had to carry her to the car because she could barely move. We took her home and left her with her Mum, but her Mum wont do anything. She's useless.

College were worried about her mental health a few months ago and she was sent to see a mental health guy, but she managed to lie her way out of it and say she was fine. She's told me that she wants help but she refuses to do anything about it past that. I'm so frickin scared for her. I can see her collapsing, and soon. I can see her dying! She's pure skin and bone, when she was wearing all our coats earlier you could still see the sharp corners of her shoulders. Theres a gap between her legs she's so skinny. I've run out of things to say to her now, we all have. Its taking it out of all of us, we spend so much time stressing about her we're all knackered.

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.