Thread: Shout It Out!

For the past week or so I've been not been feeling very confident and generally just having a really blah fat week and feeling unattractive. I'm going to the London meet this saturday but am worried I'll be kind of hidden in the back and will end up feeling uncomfortable and like I don't want to be there. Guess I'm just feeling a bit withdrawn and meh.
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Felidae View Post
    For the past week or so I've been not been feeling very confident and generally just having a really blah fat week and feeling unattractive. I'm going to the London meet this saturday but am worried I'll be kind of hidden in the back and will end up feeling uncomfortable and like I don't want to be there. Guess I'm just feeling a bit withdrawn and meh.
    You've got nothing to worry about... I can't even close my mouth properly atm
    I'm really going to have to get myself in the right frame of mind for the meet, because I'll be stuck in London all day with no means of escape

Well all this shit at work is still going on except now I'm getting bollocked for not doing my own job, by my supervisor who knows exactly why I don't get chance to do my own job. I just want to leave and never have to go back there
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I know I'm going to regret posting this. One - certain people might see it. Two - I'm in a horrible frame of mind and it'll all come out wrong. But, in the absence of actual real, living, breathing people in front of me to rant at...

It's not fair that I'm expected to cope with this. I have a history as long as your arm - mental hospital admissions, suicide attempts (although, luckily, I'd never consider that again), freak outs, harming myself, refusing to eat... I'm not someone who copes. EVERYONE knows that, it's obvious. I am CRAP at coping.

So why, when someone I love dearly dies, am I expected to cope better than others? I'm not talking about people online here - the support has been fabulous - but in real life.

I'm sat here, on my own. Last night, I was walking around the most dangerous bit of town, on my own, at 1am, after flying off the handle and realising I couldn't cope with being indoors or I'd do some damage. I have plasters on my arm in a pathetic attempt to cover the self harm - the cuts don't bother me. The burns do. I haven't burned myself for a long, long time... it's crossing a line, to me. Yet I did it, 4 times, wanting it to hurt, wanting to blister, wanting to scar. Just wanting to feel something real.

I'm on my own, and the only person I want and need with me... won't. Says he loves me. But clearly doesn't.

I'm a wreck.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

Aw Foo *hugs* come live with me, I'll look after you!

I cant say much without knowing the whole situation with this person you want with you, but when my boyfs dad died I completely devoted my time to him because thats what i thought anyone would do in that situation, so its a shame that he hasn't.

Can't you go stay with a friend who cheers you up, or a relative who's kinda outside the whole situation? Just to keep you company and take your mind off things?

Message me on FB if you wanna chat or anything.

xx

*massive hugs for Foo* I'm sorry to hear about everything you are going through and that people in your life aren't being supportive enough, I know that would upset me too. If you need someone to listen feel free to send me a message on here or Facebook.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

*hugs*
    I think guys are sometimes just a bit rubbish at that sort of thing, when my Gran died last year my OH was pretty damned shit tbh, he didnt come to the funeral but came to the wake and even then he obviously just wanted to leave and ended up getting me to leave early.
    If you want to chat my PM box is open or you can message me on FB.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Thanks all

It's not that he's being shit. It's that he walked out of the house at silly o'clock this morning, didn't say where he was going, won't reply to texts, and no sign of him coming back. Last night, I was a pure wreck - I mean, I understand it scaring him. But you just DON'T walk out after someone's experienced a death of a close family member, surely? Surely you expect some tears and shouting and depression, and let it go over your head because it's grief?

I want my mum. But it's no better there.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

:'( i hate this
    Current Piercings.

Left Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Right Ear= Lobes (8mm)
    Others= Navel(2mm), Tongue(2.4mm), Left Nostril(1.6mm), Center Lip(1.6mm),Septum(4mm), VCH (2mm) Second Tongue (2mm)
    Getting Soon= Snakebites and more to comeeee!
    currently 2 Tattoos

Al <3

Foo,
    im so sorry that its hit you this hard... I honestly dont know how to help you through this, just know you can contact me at anytime to vent scream and shout.
    Its sad that your not getting the support you need going through something like this, no one will ever truely understand until they are in the same situation.. but to not give your full support and time to someone you love imo is incomprehensible but sadly happens all too often.
    You know there are people who are willing to give you their time and support when ever your need it.
    Just yell an they will be there for you, myself included.

*hugs*

*eta, sorry if im making no sense..... lack of sleep blargghh*
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick