Thread: Shout It Out!

Hello!!
    where have you been woman!
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

lol im still lurking around here everyday usually while im at work though so don't tend to post too much!

you been good?
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Yeah... getting ignored is pretty commonplace. There are a certain number of posters who you know will reply if they can and help out or whatever... but some people just cut in randomly and everyone jumps on those answers, even if they're nothing to do with the topic.

Or the whole 'she doesn't have boobies out so we won't comment on her picture' thing... but I just accept that as childish.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette1 View Post
    I'm pretty sick of getting ignored on this forum.
    Don't get me wrong, it's not like i want a response from everyone every single time I post.
    But sometimes I'm asking for advice or an opinion and it gets to the stage where I actually wonder if my post can be seen by anyone other than me.
    someone will post a little while after me, saying something totally random and everyone just falls upon it.

Pisses me off slightly that sometimes I'd actually like someone's opinion and people would rather talk about crap.

This doesn't apply to everyone on here btw, not by a long shot.
    +3
    Very cliquey, this forum.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Foostar View Post

Or the whole 'she doesn't have boobies out so we won't comment on her picture' thing... but I just accept that as childish.
    haha *falls in love with Foo*
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

gandy

so meany people on here pick fights, or say stuff they shouldnt

or stuff thay know will start a fight

but yeah i feel like people dont read what i say

What really annoys me is when you see that someone has asked for advice, and the next person will post, ages later, something really shallow and meaningless, when they could have at least posted 'sorry, don't know how to help but hope you sorted it OMFG look at my amazing emo hair lolz roflcopter'.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

gandy

Quote Originally Posted by Foostar View Post
    What really annoys me is when you see that someone has asked for advice, and the next person will post, ages later, something really shallow and meaningless, when they could have at least posted 'sorry, don't know how to help but hope you sorted it OMFG look at my amazing emo hair lolz roflcopter'.
    lol i know what you mean

some people on here just twits, andf they think they know everything! and fight with anyone who tells them other wise

but yeah, its just sad, if people cant take a little cristersicme(sp) then thay shouldnt be posting

Quote Originally Posted by gandy View Post
    so meany people on here pick fights, or say stuff they shouldnt

or stuff thay know will start a fight

but yeah i feel like people dont read what i say
    To be fair to the comments placed above, it is in a shout out thread were people are going to be saying things others don't like.

I can honestly say I try to read everything, there's a few threads I don't venture on or parts of the forums I don't go to, but I try and if I can't think of anything supportive or constructive (or if I'm just plain annoyed) then I miss it out as usually somebody else has much better advice than myself.

Ah foo you should post more again ^_^

edit: oh yes I forgot the reason I came here til now, sidetracked! Now everything is sorted for uni, I'm dead excited, but I feel so guilty towards my parents as I'm leaving them and they are helping me pay uni. Gah it feels so unfair on them, but they won't take no for an answer :(

gandy

ah foo, you should post more again!!!!! hhehehehehe

but not just here, i mean everywhere

like with whats her name who said people who cant spell are stupid!, but it was ok what she said so long it was her opinion?

someone asked a 100% desent question, and got a reply of "ive got a tip for you, learn to spell"

i mean wtf?
    stuff like that, they know it will upset people so why bother

(and to the person who posted that, this is not a go at you, it was the 1st one that came to my mind, evan if you did magerly piss me off about it)

*sigh*

cupa tea anyone?