Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: School and piercings!!! Not a gd combination!!!

My school rules are "One pair of plain studs, one in each ear" so it could be one in each helix so long as it's a stud, twas my original plan but I decided to get two helixes on one ear so that plan went right down the drain. I now have 6 piercings that shouldbe be there all hidden by my hair
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Hehe i have 3 hidden ones.

All that shines,
    Turns to rust.
    All that stands, in time
    Turns to dust.

I have 22 peircings and im in school.
    noones ever tried to rip them out. Schools are far too cautionary

Theyre cautionary coz the schools dont wanna get ripped if anything happens lol

All that shines,
    Turns to rust.
    All that stands, in time
    Turns to dust.

Yeah, parents sue schools for everything these days. And schools get in trouble for everything. One of my teachers worked in a school before ours where the school got sued by a child's aunty because the school hadn't picked up that the child was being sexually abused at home. What a load of bollocks, how are a school supposed to spot that?
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi
    Yeah, parents sue schools for everything these days. And schools get in trouble for everything. One of my teachers worked in a school before ours where the school got sued by a child's aunty because the school hadn't picked up that the child was being sexually abused at home. What a load of bollocks, how are a school supposed to spot that?

surely they didnt win that case :| that isnt really the schools responcibility.
    and lol. course they dont want to get ripped.
    point is most of them it isnt about 'safety' its more of a school image thing but they don't like to admit that incase it looks discriminative

Welp my schools rules are piercings are limited to the ears. However, they bend it for us, and basically clear retainers are allowed anywhere (: I bet if the county found out, the principal would be in lots of trouble O: But the main thing IS safety, as others have said, some kids can get nasty and they might try and rip it out d:
    Piercings: 5 lobe (2 stretched 00g) , snakebites & third lip piercing (working on double snakebites), tongue, right nose, nape, and wonky navel (:

Wishlist: double snakebites, horizontal or double tongue, traguses, inudstrial, rook, conch, anti-traguses, and currently I'm really craving some dermal anchoring on the wrists d:

The only thing I find annoying about piercings at school is that at mine, we're technically not allowed any until 6th form. However, by year 11, no one pays any attention, which is quite good. Last year, one boy got his ear pierced in art class, with a safety pin. Not clever, I know, but shows how much attention teachers pay.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

it's weird, people at my school complained of rules regarding what you could wear (as in clothes, piercings etc) being too strict, but it couldn't be further from the truth! when i went back it was like there had been a lip piercing epidemic. plus one guy in the year above me's hair went every colour under the sun, although i do believe he got several talkings-to's about that.

it's rubbish when people can't wear certain piercings, because it's a personal thing, it's just the old connotations with them. i was allowed my three lobe piercings at my school, & my sister had her tragus along with lobe piercings, so i guess i can't complain. i'll just sympathise with those of you who'll have to wait a wee while before you can wear your desired metal freely. ):
    now:
    left ear: lobe x3, 4g stretch on first
    right ear: lobe x3, 8g stretch on first, lower cartlidge
    right nostril
    then:
    microdermal under right collarbone

I remember someone in my year got suspended when she got those extention thingys where they plait it all in.. whats those called.. braids? and they had a bit of pink in them.
    She wasn't allowed back into class until she removed them.. her dad payed 200 for her to have it done. She was in the newspapers and everything.
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds
    Free your feet and your mind will follow..