Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: School and piercings!!! Not a gd combination!!!

Only 10 mins, less than that, maybe even 5, I'm always late anyway and it's only one Monday, wednesday and friday for the first week, so I can convince her that they've closed up, then I should be in the clear!
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

nuuu! Didn't the retainer thing work?
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds
    Free your feet and your mind will follow..

Not at all, only on the scaffold, so luckily I won't have to have that redone I'm gonna try and save my oldest two before the newest, I hate the position of the top one but I'm gonna stretch it so I want it now
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks

But you only have a few more months left at school, its worth trying to keep them. Teachers always stop checking after a while.
    Lucy...

...In The Sky...

...With Diamonds
    Free your feet and your mind will follow..

Yeah they do . My head of year used to get me everyday for my trainers and black shirt. He doesn't care anymore though

All that shines,
    Turns to rust.
    All that stands, in time
    Turns to dust.

I only have 4 weeks til easter, then after that 3 weeks til study leave, and I dont think they'll bother looking when we've got GCSEs, I'll have my septum done by then!

about the first post in this thread:

i agree with uniform and no piercings rules. i've seen no end of kids jeapordise their education all for the sake of getting a new hole punched in their body cause they wanted to make a statement here and now.

if you want the piercing, wait. you don't leave school until 16 so you shouldn't be legally pierced before that anyway!

i'm in college now, and all i had through school is one little labret in my tragus. i made sure it was hidden out of respect for the school. however there were people in my year who had lip rings and nose studs and god knows. there was one girl who flaunted her eyebrow piercing like it would change the world or something.

bottom line is, if your school says no piercings, don't be a twat, just follow it. you can wait!

yuhp, if you want it that much now, youll surely still want it when you can have it with out getting your ear bashed in, wait.

I went to school in the 70's all through the punk era, first time round. Where I lived 2 lobe piercings was bordering on being radical! I had to take them out for sports but other than than it was OK. Some kids were self piercing with safety pins though and that caused a load of trouble!!

I have some piercings and am planning some more!!!!

Wrapped up in a Debbie special jacket - flesh coloured with artistically placed bruises here and there!

My school's not too bad with piercings actually - at least in Sixth Form. Then again, most of us don't do any PE any more so piercings aren't as much of a safety hazard except for those who do P.E., product design, etc. I asked my head of year about piercings and he was cool about it (ear and nose) until I mentioend eyebrow piercings, then he stuttered and got freaked out, poor guy =). Most girls have one or two lobe piercings, some cartilage, a few nose and there's a girl in my form with a tragus. Once I have my tragus (tomorrow, yay!) I'll have six, hehehe. The school hasn't complained about anyone so far.

Anyway, to sort-of answer the OP: it depends on your school I guess. Mine's a grammar school, so I guess they expect us to be sensible with the piercings we have (ie. not millions upon millions ).