Page 775 of 777 FirstFirst ... 275675725765766767768769770771772773774775776777 LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 7770

Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

Im thinking medusa or septum? I have my cheeks and anti eyebrow done even tho you can't see it. And obviously my vertical labret

You're so gorgeous hun that anything would suit you!
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

�� thank you so much. Made my day. I really would like a medusa I may have to go get it done

It will look fab. I really love your vertical labret - I've always quite wanted one.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I found it quite painful but totally worth it

It does look like one that would be painful.

Painful but totally worth it is how I describe my nipple piercings to people!
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Ah you see my nipple I didn't think hurt. Just when they put the jewellery in it felt a little sore

Mine both hurt at the time and were really sore for a few days. Maybe because they were inverted it made it worse for me, idk.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by Lubie View Post
    Im thinking medusa or septum? I have my cheeks and anti eyebrow done even tho you can't see it. And obviously my vertical labret
    I agree with Miss Fi, anything would look great, but how about the other anti-eyebrow? (I'm saying that as a lover of symmetry)
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I'm still new to this forum so I'm not sure this is the right thread. But can anyone have a helix piercing? Is everyone suitable? I want to get one but I'm not sure if I have 'the right' ears for it haha