Page 774 of 777 FirstFirst ... 274674724764765766767768769770771772773774775776777 LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 7770

Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

[QUOTE=GraffitiBee;1555988]How about a slightly stretched septum (2 rings) double nostril (one on each side) with double high nostril (each side) Would that be overcrowded? Also have monroe and one directly below it under bottom lip. Would there be issues with blowing nose?[/QUOTE

...and central labret tucked under bottom lip

Overcrowded is a matter of opinion really and highly dependent on jewellery choice too. You'll adjust to blow your nose differently but yeah it can be a bit awkward.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

For some reason a septum piercing really intrigues me. I have to wear a retainer at work but this is me

if if that doesn't work here is an album link https://goo.gl/photos/L3DCLdgqTEjQ25jbA
    Kristen, mama to 3 amazing children.
    6 tattoos and left nostril piercing.

I have been toying with the idea of getting my septum and medusa pierced for a while not but I'm unsure whether or not I would suit them, the medusa especially, because I already have a labret piercing?

Linked the photo because it was pretty big, apologies for the daft selfie but it's the only decent quality picture of my recent face I could find haha!

http://tinypic.com/r/33to782/9
    Jen. History & English student, vegan, feminist writer who loves embroidery.
    Currently sporting: 2x 14mm lobes, medusa, septum and 2x nipples.
    Soon: Nape.
    Retired: Tragus (L), 2x lobes, labret, left nostril.

You look gorgeous and I'm sure they'd suit you.

I keep thinking about getting my septum done too. I just wonder how it will be flipped up at work with my nose stud in too. Feel as though there would be a lot of metal inside my nose lol.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I've been wanting cheek piercings for a while and am now thankfully at a point in my life where I can take the time to care for them properly. I've found an experienced piercer who also is a certified nurse, so my nerves aren't too bad about piercing it properly. I was curious about how others would think I would look with them. Or if there are any other piercings that would suit me! Personally, I think they'd look cute, but I'd like some more opinions

Sorry for the poor quality, I'm awful at taking pictures of myself, haha

Thank you for your time!

Posting here for suggestions on what piercings would look good alongside my current ones

About a year ago I got an industrial piercing but had a few problems with my inner ear being a bit to high even for a curved bar and so switched out to two separate small bars. Overtime they have healed really well but they are very out of alignment. Although I dont mind the way they look I want to make them seem...neater? I cant fit an industrial there now and unfortunately I have given up on an industrial as even on my other ear the positioning wouldn't be optimal.

Im mostly looking for suggestions that would suit my ear shape. So far I'm thinking of outer conch piercing and even seeing if I can switch the outer bar to a captive bead ring or if the positioning would work for a spiral helix.

Ive included picture of current piercings plus pictures of my other ear.

imgur.com/ kNMTC7B

imgur.com/ U8PDX7E

imgur.com/ 5wqPtXB

(had to put a space in the links to be able to post pictures - very sorry for this...also very sorry for the blurriness)

Quote Originally Posted by KimiKat View Post

Im mostly looking for suggestions that would suit my ear shape. So far I'm thinking of outer conch piercing and even seeing if I can switch the outer bar to a captive bead ring or if the positioning would work for a spiral helix.
    I think an outer conch would look great.
    Got: A forward helix and tragus in left ear, triple lobe in both ears, daith in right ear, right nostril and septum.
    Retired: Left nostril and forward helix
    Coming soon: Outer and inner conch.

Hi all :-)
    I'm thinking of either getting a low helix or a conch, right now my ears are very boring, just 2 lobe piercings. Please let me know what you think.

[IMG]Path:/storage/extSdCard/DCIM/Camera/9.jpg

My picture is not showing, help ��
    Last edited by Broni; 10-28-2016 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broni View Post
    Hi all :-)
    I'm thinking of either getting a low helix or a conch, right now my ears are very boring, just 2 lobe piercings. Please let me know what you think.

[IMG]Path:/storage/extSdCard/DCIM/Camera/9.jpg

My picture is not showing, help ��
    You are trying to link from your camera. You need to upload the image to a hosting site - I use photobucket but there are plenty of others. As you don't have enough posts yet you will still not be able to post a picture directly (anti spammer thing) so you'd need to leave a gap or two in the URL in your post.
    Caro