Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

@carrie, Short answer, yes.
    My friend got her three done (am amazed with her for putting up with getting three tongue piercings done at the same time. Since they are her first piercings.) and I really liked the look of it. So I just decided right there that I wanted to make a cross patern of my one. So it would be three down the middle and two to the sides. As it turned out however I can't gt those to the side. Since I have really thick veins in my tongue. She could do it but then they would be extremely asymmetrical. So we decided to forget those. Now i have three in the middle and the snake eyes. Which (to answer your question) is a piercing done through the tip of your tongue horizontally from side to side.
    As for how my dad found out about my septum.. Pure stupidity. I went out and flipped it down, but forgot to flip it up when I came home.. So he saw it. Thats basicly how it went with every piercing I was able to hide from him. He found out by being stupid.

My dad is pretty much a complain in silence type though. he will say he doesnt like it but thats all. My mom though.. She is the pretty vocal one. She really disapproves of it and I hear of it every time I see her.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

@Mole90 I'm not entirely sure, daith and a third helix are on the list before septum, maybe the end of this month, beginning of next? Septum buddies! Woo haha!

@wanderer she had 3 tongue piercings in one go for her first piercing? What a trooper! One was enough for me! do you have any photos? I'd love to see them!
    ha I feel like that's something I'd do too, and then he'd wonder why I didn't tell him
    Left Ear: Daith, Industrial, Conch, 2 Lobes
    Right Ear: 2 Helixes, Tragus, 3 Conches, 2 Lobes

Septum, Tongue

Retired: snug :(

Yes she did. She said she wanted it all or nothing if it was possible. And since she could get the three she decided she would get them. So proud of her for pulling through.
    I do have a photo of mine.

Haha, yeah its easy to forget about them once you have had them for a while. You can always say to him that you had it flipped up so that it would heal better/without to much problems. Since you cant snag something on it and etc.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Yes she did. She said she wanted it all or nothing if it was possible. And since she could get the three she decided she would get them. So proud of her for pulling through.
    I do have a photo of mine.

Haha, yeah its easy to forget about them once you have had them for a while. You can always say to him that you had it flipped up so that it would heal better/without to much problems. Since you cant snag something on it and etc.
    what a brave lady!
    That looks pretty intense! Haha so cool though!
    Yeah I think I'll get it done and just brace myself for whenever he finds out
    Left Ear: Daith, Industrial, Conch, 2 Lobes
    Right Ear: 2 Helixes, Tragus, 3 Conches, 2 Lobes

Septum, Tongue

Retired: snug :(

Hi totally considering a vertical labret. Loved it for ages but I'm unsure it would look silly with me already having a lip piercing. What do you guys think

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaLove View Post
    Hi totally considering a vertical labret. Loved it for ages but I'm unsure it would look silly with me already having a lip piercing. What do you guys think
    I say go for it!
    Hello, I'm Meg

Current:
    2 x lobe (R&L) / daith (L) / septum / helix (L) /

Retired
    daith (R) / rook (R) / 2 x helix (L) / outer conch (R)

"laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" - walt disney

I concur...I think it would look good.

It'll look lovely I think Angelina.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks I'm defiantly gonna look into it more. I love my lipstick tho I'll have to work out how to apply around it ��

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaLove View Post
    Thanks I'm defiantly gonna look into it more. I love my lipstick tho I'll have to work out how to apply around it ��
    Just use a brush and go slow around the piercing
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<