Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

Yus! I'd go for next to, only because I love that look hehe
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Would you say in front of the existing piercing, like towards the tip of my nose? It just feels like I don't have much room either side/the cartilage is thicker.
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by marthamagic View Post
    Would you say in front of the existing piercing, like towards the tip of my nose? It just feels like I don't have much room either side/the cartilage is thicker.
    Yup, exactly in that position ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I shall have to pop down to HTT when I next have some disposable income
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yup, exactly in that position ^_^

I agree, I think it would look really good there

Go on then, I'll have a go. I am running out of inspiration. I had wanted a double third eye (I don't know what it's called, the piercer who we go to has one with a surface PTFE bar in, super fine), but the risks have put me off. I know faces aren't symmetrical but I do like it to look "neat", hence both nostrils, medusa, labret. Also have a closed segment ring in my septum now which isn't in these photos.

ETA: OH. Not allowed to post links and photos, bummer. The server must be offended by my fat old face. :P

Ears wise I have: Left ear - Orbital, forward helix, stretched lobe to 5mm. Right ear - conch, stretched lobe to 5mm
    Face: Medusa, septum, both nostrils, labret (piercer said I could easily fit a lip piercing above the labret as it's low towards my chin crease, not so sure myself).

Thanks

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Katmint View Post
    ETA: OH. Not allowed to post links and photos, bummer. The server must be offended by my fat old face. :P
    Nope just spam prevention so bots can't fill the forum with links.

I've upped your post count to 10 so you can add a photo.

Thanks, I know it's just the spam prevention, I was just kidding (it tells you when you post).

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/a...sprsbvxke.jpeg

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/a...sscdiwhwh.jpeg

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/a...psywqhrouc.jpg <---- ear one (yes I know I have furry ears and the angle's wrong and the quality is bad, sorry, just really hard to get a photo of my own lug on the front facing camera and my hubby is blind).

I've posted them as links as they come out huge embedded, and Photobucket resizes them to a viewable size on their page. I should get a resizing app for the mobile.

Lately I've been thinking about getting another facial piercing.. I just have no idea what :\ here is two recent photos of myself

I only have one nostril piercing on my right side and would like just one more facial piercing. I have had my lip pierced before, undecided if I would get it done again but I'm open to any suggestions! Please help me decide what would suit me?

Sorry if pics come out huge x
    Last edited by _GabbyRAWR_; 07-26-2014 at 07:29 PM.
    ~Gabby~

Current - lobes, forward helix, outer conch, rook, surface tragus, tongue, nose, navel, and wrist dermal
    Want - anti tragus and conch
    Retired - snakebites, tragus, helix and bottom navel

^Your other nostril, septum, central labret and eyebrow would all look good.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced