Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I love all your piercings and there's never much wrong with going bigger with the lobes

Btw you'd really suit a philtrum piercing
    YES!!!! All the girls from here who have me on Facebook know how I feel about guys with their philtrums pierced haha
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Your lip piercings look great! I am a huge lover of lip piercings and personally with your face shape they look great and with the septum it's a really nice combo
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

hi gang I've been snooping around the forum and have seen a bunch of forward helix piercings and think they are too cute. This is my ear: i58.tinypic.com/28hiqn8. jpg
    would I be suited to a forward helix? I'm nursing two recent cart piercings (one 1 month, the other 3 weeks) so I won't be getting it done anytime soon, I'm just really curious because it looks so cute especially with sparkly jewellery!
    look at the wonderful mess that we made.

blog

left: lobe
    right: lobe, conch, helix
    want:​ snug, tragus and daith!

Hi guys, i'm thinking of getting a labret piercing. Do you think it would suit me? If not, which other piercing do you recommend
    Pic http://imgur.com/cYQsGKu

Quote Originally Posted by mindthegap View Post
    hi gang I've been snooping around the forum and have seen a bunch of forward helix piercings and think they are too cute. This is my ear: i58.tinypic.com/28hiqn8. jpg
    would I be suited to a forward helix? I'm nursing two recent cart piercings (one 1 month, the other 3 weeks) so I won't be getting it done anytime soon, I'm just really curious because it looks so cute especially with sparkly jewellery!
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by s1lver View Post
    Hi guys, i'm thinking of getting a labret piercing. Do you think it would suit me? If not, which other piercing do you recommend
    Pic http://imgur.com/cYQsGKu
    Deffo getr a labret
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

I know I do this all too often and I'm a pain in the butt buuuuuuut can I pull off a labret and bridge piercing with all the rest? Made sure it was a pic with glasses but these will soon change after I get a new prescription!

I think a labret with similar jewellery to your philtrum and not too keen on the bridge tbh
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think bridge rather than labret. Are you ever getting your other nostril pierced? Can't help thinking a bridge MD might also suit you (and avoid the glasses issue).
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

If you stick to plastic frames a bridge piercing will be tricky, I second Sophie's suggestion of a dermal and definitely a labret
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Scarred_pierced

Yeah I think I'm decided on the labret. I've just always wanted a bridge piercing. I don't know if a dermal will suffice and much harder to hide! Also I'm not too keen on one big scar in the middle of my eyebrows. A bridge scar doesnt seem as bad, much like an eyebrow scar, a badge of what once was. I don't like MD scars. Also if I caught that on my head...oh my I can't even begin...Sophie remember I sleep on my face more often that not, that would not be a fun healer, if it healed at all!

I shall be moving to thinner frames if I find a fair I like, going to get an eye test when I get paid.