Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

*without the http
    Have: Left 1st and 2nd lobe, right 1st lobe 10mm, right 2nd lobe, right helix, left helix, navel, skin diver below navel, venoms
    Tattoos: Small butterfly on hip
    Want: Left lip, nose, more in my ears, hip microdermals maybe?

Still a little hard for me to tell from the photos, but septum or nostril(s), I'd say.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

A certain redraven directed me to this thread (Danke, redraven!) and I wanted to get more opinions on if a septum piercing would "suit" me. I was thinking of getting one for my 16th birthday because I like the look of them and it would be easily concealed if that is needed. A link to a picture of mah [sic] face is here, without the spaces: i .imgur. com/mubJCxQ.jpg

Really, I also want to know if any other piercing would "suit me" as well.
    Last edited by FerretWarDance; 01-25-2013 at 07:31 PM.
    FerretWarDance -- Because a Weasel War Dance would make too much sense.

You're welcome hun and yes I think it would suit you as would a nostril piercing, a medusa or a central labret
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by FerretWarDance View Post
    A certain redraven directed me to this thread (Danke, redraven!) and I wanted to get more opinions on if a septum piercing would "suit" me. I was thinking of getting one for my 16th birthday because I like the look of them and it would be easily concealed if that is needed. A link to a picture of mah [sic] face is here, without the spaces: i .imgur. com/mubJCxQ.jpg

Really, I also want to know if any other piercing would "suit me" as well.
    Central labret!

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Looking to get my septum pierced but i'm not sure I really suit it :l. What do you guys think? Also other ideas are welcome (I've wanted a vertical labret for like ever now).

Have: Lobes x4, Tongue (7/9/03), Monroe (8/27/07), Tragus (7/17/10), Conch (11/4/11), Industrial/Scaffold (12/12/11)

Want: Rook, Anti-Tragus, Daith, More Tattoos, 4g Bottom Lobes, 6g 2nd Hole Lobes(Maybe)

Yes to both! You have the perfect lips for a vertical labret
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Definitely both! You'd look fab with a cute crescent in your septum

Thanks guys. And i've never heard of a crescent before :o

Have: Lobes x4, Tongue (7/9/03), Monroe (8/27/07), Tragus (7/17/10), Conch (11/4/11), Industrial/Scaffold (12/12/11)

Want: Rook, Anti-Tragus, Daith, More Tattoos, 4g Bottom Lobes, 6g 2nd Hole Lobes(Maybe)

YES!! I think you'd look awesome with a bigger gauge septum actually but even just a smaller size with a bigger CBB in it would look really good!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."