Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

Awesome! Just have to wait for my two piercings to heal, then get my tattoo and wait for THAT to heal...

You don't have to wait for a tattoo to 'heal' in terms of getting a piercing. No more than 3 healing in a 3 month period is the rule.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I would like to know if I'd look good in a nostril.
    Is there some thread were you can post a picture and get a photoshopped/gimped/etc "mock-up" (is that what it's called?)
    I'm diagnosed with prosopagnosia and I've also lack the skill to envision how things would look, so I would really appreciate a picture to look at.
    Last edited by Emmely; 09-07-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Im sure if you post your picture or a link (with spaces) then someone would be nice enough to do that for you, the people on here are lovely!
    Hello im Laura
    Failbook

Have:
    10mm lobes
    1.6mm 2nd lobes
    1.2mm rook (L) 28/7/11
    1.6mm philtrum 27/10/11
    1.6mm snakebites 28/12/11
    1.6mm triple helix spiral (R) 5/4/11
    Want:
    Daith (R)
    Helix (L)
    Septum
    Tattoos! (Once ive lost weight and got my designs sorted)
    My signature makes an arrow! Thanks spudkissed for pointing it out!

Quote Originally Posted by mariohammy View Post
    Im sure if you post your picture or a link (with spaces) then someone would be nice enough to do that for you, the people on here are lovely!
    Oh, I really hope so. That would make me a very happy camper.
    Someone with mercy and compassion willing to help, pretty please?

Uploaded a photo and put it below. Don't ask me why it became a .png but I'll guess it will do anyways.
    Don't tell me, I already know - I look like a complete mess on the picture. :(

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6638/maybek.png

If anyone feels to do this:

mark-up place?
    stud or ring?
    I'd like to see an example of both
    the stud: I like it BIG

Hoping, hoping, eagerly hoping!
    Last edited by Emmely; 09-26-2011 at 07:09 AM.

You're very pretty! I reckon you'll totally suit one, hope someone can mock up a photo for you.

Don't get it pierced with a ring, it will delay healing. Have a screw fitted at first then once healed usually around 3 months you can try a ring.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

i am no good at it type things, but i definatly think a nose stud would really suit you

"I'm not a vegan, I'm just a realy picky eater"

I have -
    Septum, left and right nostril, navel, smiley
    left ear - forward helix, 1st lobe 10mm, 2nd 1.6, 3rd 1.2, tragus, conch
    right ear - forward helix, 1st lobe 10mm, 2nd 4mm
    sternum microdermal
    A few tattoos

I want -
    A job that doesnt have a "no visible piercings or tattoos" policy!

i really wna get my tounge done this weekend but for some reason bit nervos lol not many guys have it or nt as many as gils haha oh should i get it done
    current left scaffold bar left lobe 26mm tunnel right lobe bcr tigras left ear, right scaffold bar, snake bites

want daith and tounge

I shouldn't worry about how popular certain piercings are within genders, if you want a Tongue piercing then just go for it
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    You're very pretty! I reckon you'll totally suit one, hope someone can mock up a photo for you.

Don't get it pierced with a ring, it will delay healing. Have a screw fitted at first then once healed usually around 3 months you can try a ring.
    Thank you so much. I can't tell you how terrified I was to see if anyone had replied since I posted the photo.
    Thought everyone would say: "No, not with THAT BIG NOSE!"
    Because honestly, I know my nose isn't that small and girly cute that some people want a "nostril piercing nose" to be.

I'll remember not to have it pierced with a ring if I'll dare to go through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoliesuperstar View Post
    i am no good at it type things, but i definatly think a nose stud would really suit you
    Thank's a lot you too.

Feeling a bit more secure now when two people agree with my idea, but I'm still really hoping for two mock-up photos.
    It would be so totally exciting to have a peek of how it would look!