Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

was just saying is all. just seemed a distinct lack of response to anything i said so figured i'd question it... make sure i'm not invisible lol.

I've just spotted the people that suggested the labret and yes i do have one already love it! need some new stuff though.

i was thinking septum as well..... but my nose is pretty sensitive and its generally running or something to that effect (i have hay fever and asthma) so i dont know if a septum would like really annoy me or something... but i am giving it some serious consideration.
    The book of face!
    Ears: (Left)12mm tunnel with 1.3mm lobe orbital, daith, 2 helix, (right) 6mm tunnel, 2mm segment ring, tragus, anti-tragus and conch.
    Facial: Tongue, labret and septum.
    Retired: forward pinna, tongue (yes i had it done twice)

Morning one and all

Ah, for practicality sake then, septum might not be the best choice for you. Possibly something else in your ear? Or another labret? Snakebites maybe?
    -Gary

Piercings: Two lower lip labrets (central), tongue
    Tattoos: Rammstein logo w/ flames (Right shoulder), Disturbed Guy (Left underside forearm), XIII (Left wrist), DCLXVI (Right wrist), Artistic Combichrist logo (right calf)

Anyone think I should get my bridge pierced? I was also thinking along the lines of a microdermal under my eye but I'm not too sure... Excuse my extremely bad editing, my septum is real though...
    Never take life seriously, no one gets out alive anyway

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGraham View Post
    Anyone think I should get my bridge pierced? I was also thinking along the lines of a microdermal under my eye but I'm not too sure... Excuse my extremely bad editing, my septum is real though...
    Yes to the bridge also what about snakebites?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

yeah... even though i'd enjoy it it could annoy the hell out of me. i might get it and see how it goes. if i dont like it i'll just take it out

yeah i've had some ideas for my ears again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46253632@N03/5576388577/
    in the above pic where the crappy yellow dot is where i want my anti tragus. sorta finish off a triangle between my conch and tragus

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46253632@N03/5576973158/
    and the above one is to show where abouts i want my conch pierced. then put a BCR through it so it goes through my tunnel like the current BCR at the moment
    The book of face!
    Ears: (Left)12mm tunnel with 1.3mm lobe orbital, daith, 2 helix, (right) 6mm tunnel, 2mm segment ring, tragus, anti-tragus and conch.

Morning one and all

@lauragraham

snake bites may be a bit much for your face... mighht just be me and my taste though
    microdermal close to your eye
    microdermal on your chest

i've never really liked bridge piercings so i'm a bit biased. but it does look ok on you
    The book of face!

Morning one and all

Quote Originally Posted by Gingimaru View Post
    yeah... even though i'd enjoy it it could annoy the hell out of me. i might get it and see how it goes. if i dont like it i'll just take it out

yeah i've had some ideas for my ears again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46253632@N03/5576388577/
    in the above pic where the crappy yellow dot is where i want my anti tragus. sorta finish off a triangle between my conch and tragus

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46253632@N03/5576973158/
    and the above one is to show where abouts i want my conch pierced. then put a BCR through it so it goes through my tunnel like the current BCR at the moment
    Liking the conch/tragus/antitragus combo
    For the conch (initial healing with a bar, yes?) that could be ... awkward? I mean it would look good, if not unique but sleeping on it might be troublesome?

(also damn someone did the lobe/tunnel orbital before me, booo)
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Liking the conch/tragus/antitragus combo
    For the conch (initial healing with a bar, yes?) that could be ... awkward? I mean it would look good, if not unique but sleeping on it might be troublesome?

(also damn someone did the lobe/tunnel orbital before me, booo)
    hopefully my combo should go down well going to keep them all as bars as well to keep some consistency.

i'd use a bar initially to heal the conch then switch it for the BCR. sleeping might be funny for a few weeks but i'll survive :P hopefully with the placement on it, it shouldnt really cause any sort of aggravation, but i wont know until i get it done i suppose haha.

and yeah the lobe/tunnel orbital i love!! Had a few piercers now say that they've never seen it before and it looks good.
    I'd reccomend it to anyone! its serves a dual purpose! 1: it looks too cool and 2: if your tunnel falls out it aint going far haha
    The book of face!

Morning one and all

My ears currently look like this:

img138.imageshack.us/i/photoon20110331at1725.jpg/

The red mark was a forward helix/daith piercing (I have heard it called both) that I was advised to remove due to it having been pierced too shallow, being mildly infected and apparently also pierced with a stainless steel bar with mismatched balls. Bad times =/

This is my other ear:

img3.imageshack.us/i/photoon20110331at17252.jpg/

I'm thinking second lobes and rook on my left ear at some point, but at the moment my right ear looks a bit left out. Once the nasty forward helix/daith has healed, I have been told I can go back and have it done again in the right place (this is at a different piercers altogether than the one I originally got it pierced at) but I kind of want something a bit... bigger? I'm not feeling an Industrial (love them on other people, but I think it's not for me) and I wanted a spiral for a while but I've gone off that now as well.

What does anyone think about a conch piercing with a ring? Are double conch piercings possible?
    Like this sort of thing:

oftongueandpen.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/conch1image.jpg

with a second ring above that one. Any other ideas? My ears are quite an odd shape I think, so I don't know what would look good

Gingimaru I love your ear plans they'll look great!

Astra the piercing that you had was a forward helix not a daith, this is a daith:

2nd lobes and a rook will look great and I love rings in conches and yes you can have several conch piercings, placement and amount would depend on the anatomy of your ear of course. And as always you'll only be wearing a ring in the conch once it is fully healed - 12-18months after it's been pierced.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<