Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

@GaryGK: I had an industrial but had to take it out due to it not taking. however i am thinking of getting another simply because i like the look of them.

if you like the idea of it then do it my friend its a simple piercing and easy enough to do.

think i have some ideas for my new piercings however. Anti tragus on my right ear. make a sorta triangle between my conch, tragus and (soon to be) anti tragus.

and also i have a BCR running through a tunnel so am goingto get my conch pierced low down so i can run another through it
    The book of face!
    Ears: (Left)12mm tunnel with 1.3mm lobe orbital, daith, 2 helix, (right) 6mm tunnel, 2mm segment ring, tragus, anti-tragus and conch.
    Facial: Tongue, labret and septum.
    Retired: forward pinna, tongue (yes i had it done twice)

Morning one and all

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGK View Post
    flickr.com/photos/gary_delbono/5573900026/

I'm considering Industrial at some point. I know I have a lot of hair in the way, but I still like the idea of Industrial.

Sorry the picture is so close up, it's the only one I have of myself that's recent (and has my current piercings visible)
    Really need to see your ear as industrials are anatomy-dependant
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Really need to see your ear as industrials are anatomy-dependant
    Thought that might be the case. I shall try get a pic soon. Noob question time - how are they anatomy dependent? What makes you able/unable to get one done?
    -Gary

Piercings: Two lower lip labrets (central), tongue
    Tattoos: Rammstein logo w/ flames (Right shoulder), Disturbed Guy (Left underside forearm), XIII (Left wrist), DCLXVI (Right wrist), Artistic Combichrist logo (right calf)

@garyGK its anatomy dependent because everyones ears are different and a certain amount of flesh/cartlidge is needed for certain piercings. so for example if the outer ridge of your ear (the fleshy bit) is too small they may not be able to pierce that area to get an industrial to fit.
    The book of face!
    Ears: (Left)12mm tunnel with 1.3mm lobe orbital, daith, 2 helix, (right) 6mm tunnel, 2mm segment ring, tragus, anti-tragus and conch.

Morning one and all

Well you need enough rim on both sides of the ear to pierce through, and your snug needs to not be in the way. I think. Hopefully someone more knowledgable will confirm/deny that? lol
    If you post a pic of your ear surely one of the pros on here will be able to say if you're suitable or not.

VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Well you need enough rim on both sides of the ear to pierce through, and your snug needs to not be in the way. I think. Hopefully someone more knowledgable will confirm/deny that? lol
    If you post a pic of your ear surely one of the pros on here will be able to say if you're suitable or not.
    your right... as i just posted above you.
    The book of face!

Morning one and all

Cool. Thanks. I shall get a picture up soon.
    -Gary

Tattoos: Rammstein logo w/ flames (Right shoulder), Disturbed Guy (Left underside forearm), XIII (Left wrist), DCLXVI (Right wrist), Artistic Combichrist logo (right calf)

not to be funny... but am i invisible? dont think anyone has suggested anything or commented on anything with regards to me and my ideas/comments for piercings.

just saying is all.
    The book of face!

Morning one and all

Quote Originally Posted by Gingimaru View Post
    not to be funny... but am i invisible? dont think anyone has suggested anything or commented on anything with regards to me and my ideas/comments for piercings.

just saying is all.
    I've seen two people suggest you get a labret? I know you already have one, just saying.

VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGK View Post
    flickr.com/photos/gary_delbono/5573900026/

I'm considering Industrial at some point. I know I have a lot of hair in the way, but I still like the idea of Industrial.

Sorry the picture is so close up, it's the only one I have of myself that's recent (and has my current piercings visible)
    Wondering, would a CBR/CBB suit me? I'm planning on getting spikes at some point, but for now (whilst healing) I'm fine with the clear balls.

EDIT: Gingimaru, I think a septum would suit you. Personal though there.
    Last edited by GaryGK; 03-31-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    -Gary