Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

Jordan, definitely cheeks, and agree with DM, that a brige would look great too(and that you're stunning ofc!)

Grace, maybe nostril or double nostrils?Although a lower lip piercing would look really nice IMO, maybe medusa if not? :P
    Last edited by soph_17; 03-13-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Crap spelling!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Oooh I think a medusa and central labret for Grace, she has the perfect mouth for both! I love that combo!

sophie you spoil me, I think I might steal you and make you watch easy A with me everyday lol

Haha, no objections here Jordan

And yeah, that would actually look good Grace, though maybe a vert labret?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

*starts making plans *

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I know I've asked like a million times and yes I am obsessed buuuuuuuuuuut I need opinions again! Would cheek piercings suit me? I am actually not sure anymore but I loves them :(
    I'm a bit late, but I definitely agree that cheeks would look great! If you do get them do a experience diary pleaseee because I want to see more of other peoples experiences before I get mine done in the summer :P
    Lozzy/Loz

I have...
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, rook, unusually placed outer conch
    Right ear: 2x lobe, inner conch, helix, scaffold
    Other: Navel
    I want... Cheeks. 2nd scaffold (criss cross). Medusa. Nipples. More ear piercings. And some ink

Scarred_pierced

Oh I will definitely be keeping a diary, I've wanted them for so long and I'm so obsessed with them that every drop of lymph and every moment of ache will be recorded lol. Plus because I'll be trying to keep them discreet as well I'll be posting loads of stuff on that because I've realised there is NOTHING on the internet about that. Yes cheek piercings are hard to heal and hard to hide but there are NO pictures of people with bioplast in cheek piercings without the balls on or anything. I found one picture with help and that is in mostly healed cheek piercings, which has kinda helped. I might not be getting them till the week before bloodstock because I should have 2 weeks off work and can try to get rid of as much swelling as possible.

Yeah I've wanted them for ages too but unfortunately I'm still at school at the moment so I dont think they'd go down too well :P I'd be very interested in the stuff about trying to keep them discrete as well seeing as I'm only young and will need to find a job at some point haha. I'll probably be getting them in June/July after all my exams are done but I'll see what else is going on at that time, if I dont get them done in the summer I might wait untill my birthday in October so I can get them as a present :p
    Lozzy/Loz

I have...
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, rook, unusually placed outer conch
    Right ear: 2x lobe, inner conch, helix, scaffold
    Other: Navel
    I want... Cheeks. 2nd scaffold (criss cross). Medusa. Nipples. More ear piercings. And some ink

Scarred_pierced

I might not be getting them till August, but if I can get them sooner and afford it, I shall!

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    A vertical labret! Definitely, do it!

I'm gonna join in now. Last piercing I got was my rook, which I retired in January 'cause it wouldn't heal. I'm after a new facial one, I think. (considering removing my off centre labret and centralising everything with a septum to go with my vert.) So I was thinking either a septum or single nostril. I went to get my septum pierced by my regular piercer last summer, but he reckoned it would make my face look too round. That, and my nose is very slightly curved (I use make up to shade it to look straight, sooo..). Needless to say, I was disappointed. So what do you guys think?

Currently Wearing:
    2 x 0g/8mm lobes
    2mm conch
    1.2mm off centre labret
    1.2mm vertical labret

Wish List:
    Septum
    VCH
    Auricle

Retired:
    Left off centre labret
    Rook

Ink:
    Old English number 13 on left wrist
    Sugar skull on left arm
    Japanese half sleeve; Darumas, coins, waves and cherryblossoms

first things first... PHOAAAH!! ;D lol

i think a septum or a bridge would look good on you... i kinda think youd suit other side of you lip done to... my 2 cents
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...igs/dibsam.jpg

Current:
    Right Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Left Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Lip - Lower right side
    Septum
    Tattoo - Anatomical heart with wings left lower arm

Near Future:
    Full japanese sleeve on right arm