Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

Quote Originally Posted by Riine View Post
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2iux301.jpg

^is a link because it's probably huge. D:

So, medusa, double nostril, neither, both? I've been contemplating them for a little while and idk what to go for first or if either of them would even look ok... Opinions please, and thank yous! ^_^
    I'd say either but not both, btw you're purrrrdy
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

thanks again for replies i want it even more now!

Riine i think you should get the medusa
    I would say maybe not the double nostrils just because i like how the bridge and septum look on their own! But i also kind of want you to just get the right one so youve got a nice diagonal nostril, medusa, lip haha But yes definately the medusa!
    Hi, i'm Lauren

CURRENT PIERCINGS: 17
    Lobes x3 (14,1.6,1.2), inner conch punches (6mm,7mm), outer conch punch (7mm) rook x1, nipples x2, navel, nostril x1, tongue x1 (3.2), vertical labret, septum

TATTOOS: x7 approx 10.5 hrs work

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I'd say either but not both, btw you're purrrrdy
    :3 Thankies. I think I'm going to go with the medusa, I like them more.
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelizarris View Post
    thanks again for replies i want it even more now!

Riine i think you should get the medusa
    I would say maybe not the double nostrils just because i like how the bridge and septum look on their own! But i also kind of want you to just get the right one so youve got a nice diagonal nostril, medusa, lip haha But yes definately the medusa!
    I didn't even think about that.. ._. I was just going to get my snake bites back... but now, you have sparked my interest.
    Last edited by Riine; 03-13-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

I'd say go for both!!! But I'm biased as I have both and am going for the bridge next! And I second the comment that you're pretty - you are lovely and look fab with the shinies!
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I know I've asked like a million times and yes I am obsessed buuuuuuuuuuut I need opinions again! Would cheek piercings suit me? I am actually not sure anymore but I loves them :(

Scarred_pierced - you need to stop posting pics of yourself - you're so gorgeous you make me jealous!!!

I think that cheeks would suit you, but also have you thought about a bridge? It would be brilliant with those fab eyes of yours!!!
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Oh stop it! Making me blush lol I have actually been told the bridge thing before and I do really want a bridge piercing as well, I think they look so hot on girls!
    I keep debating the perfect placement for cheek piercings on my face, obv because I don't have any real dimples or anything it's kinda hard to decide, I have a slight crease on one side when I smile so I was thinking maybe just behind that. I guess a piercer would know best really!

Cheeks would look amazing!

Im really considering getting a facial piercing, im edging towards a lower side lip labret, but I'm open to any suggestions (apart from eye brow) so could anyone suggest anything that would suit me... Thanks

Last edited by CenturyChild; 03-13-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: missed a word out (talking like a cave man)
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    Cheeks would look amazing!
    Yay!