Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

Quote Originally Posted by Riine View Post
    My little brother was going to Tbag me one day while I was playing my DS and I stopped him saying " I have balls in my face, your late to that party" he ran to my mom... she laughed. XD

Hmm. well are you going to wear 3 mm in everything but the medusa?
    im thinking 3mm first set of lip piercings, 3, 2 or 2.5 (if i can find any) on the outer set, 2mm on my septum and 2mm on my medusa.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahKate View Post
    After having said for years that I'd never get a facial piercing then getting and loving my labret I feel the urge for more. I can't decide what the heck I am doing with my ears and my face is the same though. I was thinking maybe nostril or a side labret. I think out of those two I lean more to the side labret but it might look odd just having the central and side labret. Not entirely sure I'd suit it. What do you guys think. Any other suggestions are welcome.
    Double nostril?
    I think you'd suit a bridge or a septum too...
    current: 19mm lobes (l&r), 6mm conch [conch punch diary] (right ear), septum, "double snakebites", tongue, tragus (right ear), helix (left ear).

want: 6mm conch (left ear), 25mm lobes, industrial, nipples, more on my ears, magnetic implants.
    would ideally love (but may not be able to get): ear pointing, tongue split.

retired: philtrum, "angel bites", industrial, trying to close up gunned second lobes, Nape :(

I'm Jo

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Riine View Post
    My little brother was going to Tbag me one day while I was playing my DS and I stopped him saying " I have balls in my face, your late to that party" he ran to my mom... she laughed. XD
    PMSL!!!

on reading the balls comments.... i have an odd number oh noes!! :O
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...igs/dibsam.jpg

Current:
    Right Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Left Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Lip - Lower right side
    Septum
    Tattoo - Anatomical heart with wings left lower arm

Near Future:
    Full japanese sleeve on right arm

HannahKate; I love when people have a central labret and one off-centre labret. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    You know what, I don't think I've seen anyone say "no you won't suit that" :P to anyone, about any piercing.
    Id feel bad saying that if it was a peircing they wanted

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

After having said for years that I'd never get a facial piercing then getting and loving my labret I feel the urge for more. I can't decide what the heck I am doing with my ears and my face is the same though. I was thinking maybe nostril or a side labret. I think out of those two I lean more to the side labret but it might look odd just having the central and side labret. Not entirely sure I'd suit it. What do you guys think. Any other suggestions are welcome.
    I agree with the double nostril, also a medusa would look cute on you.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

I third the Double nostril. A side labret or one nostril would also look great.

@Vomits- oooooo I like the idea of having 3mm inside, 2.5mm outside, and 2mm on the medusa. I likes that!!!!
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

I'm not so much a symmetrical person so i think I would go for single rather than double nostril but I am definitely tempted by that again. As long as it's a really tiny cute top not a massive great ball.
    The side labret will probably get done too sometime.
    Now a medusa has been mentioned I am kind of tempted by that too but for some reason the thought of getting my upper lip done freaks me out. Also I think that it would look better on the photo me than on the real me!! I do already have scars on my lip from smashing face first into a pavement when I was young so it wouldn't particularly be adding to them.
    I'll see in the summer how the vets I go to react to piercings to guage for future life. Retainers might have to be my friends. Ever seen a vet with piercings?
    Current - lobes (lx2, rx2), rook, labret
    Future -
    forward helix,
    http://neverendingparade.tumblr.com/

Yes I actually have! The vet in my hometown has piercings and dreads. I'm pretty sure retainers and cover-up will be my bestest friends once I finish school too, lots of people wont trust someone who has holes in their face to make sure their pet is ok.
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

this be my face, any suggestions? i really want to get a side labret when i get the time off school for it to heal

i cant imagin you not suiting many facial piercings, labret yes and a septum too
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...igs/dibsam.jpg

Current:
    Right Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Left Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Lip - Lower right side
    Septum
    Tattoo - Anatomical heart with wings left lower arm

Near Future:
    Full japanese sleeve on right arm