Thread: The "Would This Piercing Suit Me Thread?"

what to get done next

note: left helix gone...may replace

ideas....conch to conch industrail in right ear, daith in left
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Oooh, bear in mind the industrial can be a little tricky healing .Daith would look good, or a forward helix?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

thanks, i was thinking of the industrial but having separate jewellery for healing for a year
    i love daith, but any idea what they are like to heal?
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    ideas....conch to conch industrail in right ear, daith in left
    Do the industrial!! You could get a pretty blue titanium barbell and it'll be all matchy!

My turn! Would a septum look good on me ?
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

thanks, i was thinking of the industrial but having separate jewellery for healing for a year
    i love daith, but any idea what they are like to heal?
    Yeah, that would probably help for healing .
    Maybe check Hazel's (redraven) diary?And Sarah's-they've got pretty good accounts of daith healing, I haven't got any experience there :/.

And Riine, go for septum! Would definitely suit you-love your bridge btw, if I could get away with getting mine done I so would, but it really suite you
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

i think a small septum would look grand, as would a medusa
    Hi I'm Jayne

Riine : Seppppptttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

or a Medusa actually.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    And Riine, go for septum! Would definitely suit you-love your bridge btw, if I could get away with getting mine done I so would, but it really suite you
    i think a small septum would look grand, as would a medusa
    I was thinking about a Medusa after I got my septum done and let my industrial heal more. Thank you for your input
    *Is now feeling a bajillion times better about getting it*
    Last edited by Riine; 01-25-2011 at 08:42 PM.
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

glad I could help babe, anytime
    I am thinking about a small septum too, as i know a large one wouldnt work., but there are soooo many new piercing i want, i am bidding my time to allow my nipples to heal
    Hi I'm Jayne

If you're hoping to get cartilage ones Jane, i'd get the septum first, as they're easy healers
    4 tattoos.

Facebook