Page 419 of 419 FirstFirst ... 319369409410411412413414415416417418419
Results 4,181 to 4,187 of 4187

Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Manchester by Sea - The Oscar was well deserved. An emotional and utterly heartbreaking film. 10/10

The Grinch - I just watch it with my baby awhile ago, it is a great movie. Perfect for kids and young at heart. 9/10

Mary Queen of Scots - I felt it was muddled. Anyone who didn't know the story of Mary would be confused, they skimmed over some bits and focused too heavily on others. Mary never actually met Elizabeth - so why did they add that scene? Mary actually had a French accent - so why give her a Scottish one in the film? That said, I love my history and love how films like this are being produced 7/10
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Alita Battle Angel - 7/10
    It’s gorgeous, it’s entertaining, and it’s a special effects spectacle. Alita: Battle Angel is certainly a visual marvel. I should have watched in 3D.

Pirates of the Caribbean - My sons are into a Pirate computer game called Sea of Thieves so wanted to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean films.

What a lot of bilge - We've watched 3 of them so far and I feel like calling the Samaritans - 1/10
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Cold Pursuit 3 out of 10 definitely not what I was expecting from the trailers. Just confusing and not well thought out in my opinion
    Current piercings: belly button, left ear - lobe x3, right ear - lobe x3, tragus
    Retired piercing: left helix
    Future piercings: both nostrils, septum, left ear - daith, helix, right ear - forward helix, helix

Tattoos: I have 18 and counting

Just watched...
    BlacKKKlansman
    Thoroughly enjoyed this pretty outrageous and mad film based on a true story in the 70's.
    A good 9/10
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR