Page 418 of 419 FirstFirst ... 318368408409410411412413414415416417418419 LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4187

Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

I watch movies all the time, but I'll go with the last one I saw in theaters. The last movie I saw at a theater was Get Out and I mean it was pretty good, I'd give it a 6 or 7/10

The Boss Baby - 8/10 it was pretty fun!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I finally for the first time watched Alien and the sequel Aliens
    I'd give them both like 9/10 :P the sequel was better in terms of action I thought but good!
    Previous Piercings
    Scrotum, Left nipple, Helix left ear
    Current Piercings
    Earlobe Left and Right (x2), Helix Right ear, Right Nipple, Left Nipple, Hafada
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

Quote Originally Posted by princesskay22 View Post
    I watch movies all the time, but I'll go with the last one I saw in theaters. The last movie I saw at a theater was Get Out and I mean it was pretty good, I'd give it a 6 or 7/10
    Get out was so good though! Why just 6? haha
    Previous Piercings
    Scrotum, Left nipple, Helix left ear
    Current Piercings
    Earlobe Left and Right (x2), Helix Right ear, Right Nipple, Left Nipple, Hafada
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

A Streetcat Named Bob - 8/10
    Central Intelligence - 7/10
    Doctor Strange - 7/10
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 - 10/10
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Guardians of the Galaxy vol II. 7/10. I just felt it didn't live up to the first one, which I loved.

(Alpha) Gateway - Surprised me, was interesting if a little predictable - 8/10

Anyone seen Veronica yet?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Wild Chill - 7/10 not much character development and it just felt like they tried to shoehorn a load of ideas into one film. Kinda ok but weird.

Baby Driver- 7/10 surprisingly good!!

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - 7/10 - Not as good at the first
    Victoria and Abdul - 7/10 - Started out slow and then got more interesting. Made me cry!
    My Cousin Rachel - 2/10 - It was so boring that I turned it off about half way through
    The First Purge - 6/10 - Not as good as the previous ones
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."