Page 413 of 419 FirstFirst ... 313363403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419 LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4187

Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Hush - 8/10
    Definitely a bit slow in parts but as an avid horror movie-watcher I liked the new spin on the classic "cabin in the woods"-type scenario.
    Current: 1st Lobes, Nostril, Septum, 2 Nipples, Navel
    Retired: 1st Lobes stretched to 0g, 2nd Lobes, Rook, 2 Helixes, Tongue Frenulum, Monroe

~60ish hours of tattoo time on ~30ish pieces.

Room - 8/10

This was such a great film. The emotions of the characters felt real. The boy actor was amazing in this role. Just a great film.

The Grand Budapest Hotel - 8/10

Hilarious and endearing film. I think everyone should give it a watch.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

^ Ugh Room is definitely a 100000/10 for me. Such an indescribably great movie. Cried like there was no tomorrow. Couldn't recommend it enough!!
    Current: 1st Lobes, Nostril, Septum, 2 Nipples, Navel
    Retired: 1st Lobes stretched to 0g, 2nd Lobes, Rook, 2 Helixes, Tongue Frenulum, Monroe

~60ish hours of tattoo time on ~30ish pieces.

Popstar, Never Stop Never Stopping

Literally the funniest movie I have seen in a very long time. I was actually laughing out loud throughout the entire movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    Room - 8/10

This was such a great film. The emotions of the characters felt real. The boy actor was amazing in this role. Just a great film.

The Grand Budapest Hotel - 8/10

Hilarious and endearing film. I think everyone should give it a watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWantedTo View Post
    ^ Ugh Room is definitely a 100000/10 for me. Such an indescribably great movie. Cried like there was no tomorrow. Couldn't recommend it enough!!
    Have you guys read the book? I remember hearing about the film a while before it came out and thinking it sounded amazing. Then I was browsing my Goodreads and it turns out I'd had the book on my 'to read' list for God knows how long before. I loved the book but I haven't watched the film yet, I have it though so I will watch it soon!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Cell - 4/10 wow just really wow, massively disappointed!

Conjuring 2 - 9/10 LOVED it!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Deadpool - 8/10 thought it was funny and awesome

The Revenant (leo di caprio) - 6/10 , it dragged on in bits of the film, and I got bored toward the end.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Mad Max: Fury Road (yep, I only JUST saw it today!) - 7/10. I wasn't "wow-ed" by it, but it was a very refreshing film, both in plot, character development, and visuals.
    Last edited by MidnightDreamer22; 07-04-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Independence Day: Resurgence

2/10

Loud, incoherent, lacks the charm of the first film. Some terrible acting, and holes in the plot the size of (insert appropriate piercing size here)

February - 4/10 - awful.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<