Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Allegiant - 7/10 - Visually fab, engrossing, some parts felt rushed, others went on too long and they changed one aspect I pretty much knew they would. If they hadn't it would be a 9 but it's a 7 because they wussed out.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Allegiant - 7/10 - Visually fab, engrossing, some parts felt rushed, others went on too long and they changed one aspect I pretty much knew they would. If they hadn't it would be a 9 but it's a 7 because they wussed out.
    I hope the thing they changed isn't what I think it might be!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I hope the thing they changed isn't what I think it might be!
    My lips are sealed but I had a very big feeling they would do it and it didn't come as that much of a shock, more disappointment really. I need to rewatch it though, I haven't been well lately and concentration isn't my strong point right now.

The Human Race - 7/10 super interesting and captivating!
    Supernova - 6/10 acting was pretty wooden but good story.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Kick-Ass 2 - 7/10 I thought it was better than the first one but still something missing.

Batman Vs Superman - 5/10
    Man of Steel - 7/10
    Sarah

The Back-Up Plan - 7/10

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Kamikaze Girls- 10/10. I loved every second of it!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

10 Cloverfield Lane - 9/10 loved everything about it
    Captain America- 8/10 a fun watch
    Ironman - 7/10 not bad
    Ironman 2 - 8/10 liked it more than the first

Welcome To Me - 7/10
    Sarah

The Incredible Hulk (2008) - 6/10 - meh.