Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Jurassic World - 10/10 omg
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Would You Rather - 7/10

Coherence - 8/10 bit hard to follow in places but fabulous concept!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Insidious 3 - 8/10

Mad Max - 2/10

Was really disappointed. Such rave reviews but the film (imo) was a hot mess. :(

12 Years A Slave - 7/10 , thought this was good but bit dragged out in my opinion, plus i wanted to know what happened to other characters too.

Mad Max: Fury Road - 1/10

how are people raving about it? The sound was appalling, the VFX were dated, there seemed to be no discernible plot, the actual plot points seemed to be filler between OMG CAR CHASE AND GUNS, and there was barely any character development - I wasn't rooting for anybody or hoping for any particular outcome because I had no clue what was going on most of the time.

I can totally see why people would love it but it just was so not my thing - it was just bad. It was a cool idea but it was very poorly done - literally almost as bad as Avatar (which is just a tech demo with a plot shoehorned in IMO) it was the first film in a while that has made me want to either turn it off or leave half way through.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Predestination - 8/10 mega interesting and totally not what I thought it would be like. The pace at the beginning was slow though.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The Interview - 7/10 wasn't too bad, some parts were really funny, but I am awfully surprised America didn't have missiles aimed at it afterwards...
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

I have to admit Mad Max: Fury Road was nothing at all like I was expecting or hoping for. Max was the most useless waste of space in the movie, they might as well have not bothered having him there at all and just called it Fury Road.
    There was almost no backstory or plot, nothing was really explained or developed, it was just cars and guns and explosions. And Charlize Theron being badass, which was pretty much the only thing that kept me watching.

However - last night we watched a rather strange and often sad animated film called Mary and Max ...... which I'm going to give 9/10
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Catfish: The Movie - 8/10

best thing about the whole film: finding out that Nev has a 'champ stamp' tattoo :')
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN