Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Forgot to add this the other night - The Amazing Bulk.

10/10 just for the hilarity of how rubbish it is.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

The Great Gatsby - 7/10

Currently watching Catching Fire and its an 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    We need to talk about Kevin.
    I've wanted to watch this for ages, but i'm awful for getting round to watch films! Definitely didn't disappoint, I thought it was brilliant. Quite dark I suppose, but that depends on what your interpretation, I didn't find it particularly disturbing (I only say because I've had others describe it as such). Plus, Ezra Miller is just beautiful to watch. 9/10
    Oh my, this film was brilliant. Very dark though, I think I found it a lot more disturbing than you did. Saw it on big screen with a guy friend, and both of us felt almost "violated" and quite horrible inside afterwards.

Have you read the book? It's also excellent.
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    Oh my, this film was brilliant. Very dark though, I think I found it a lot more disturbing than you did. Saw it on big screen with a guy friend, and both of us felt almost "violated" and quite horrible inside afterwards.

Have you read the book? It's also excellent.
    I honestly think i'm quite desensitized, I think a lot of it is due to having quite a vivid imagination, especially reading, I can picture darker things than many films will ever show. I can imagine that would be quite graphic in a cinema though. I was thinking it over after i'd watched it last night, still am today really so it's definitely a story that will stick with me for a little while.
    No, I haven't, but it went on my 'to-read' last night . Definitely want to buy the film too.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Total Recall (original) 7/10
    Total Recall (remake) 7/10

Having never seen either, then watching the original one night and the remake the next, I can say the original had a much better story and more characters involved but the remake had slightly better action sequences. I gave them the same points but they earned them in slightly different places.
    The remake was like an extension of the old Blade Runner set, with the neon and the rain and the plastic raincoats and all that sort-of-Asian city-stuff.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Riddick - 7/10 was ok I guess
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sella Turcica - 5/10 thought it was a bit boring but had some awesome gore at the end.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Open Grave - 10/10. I really loveed the movie. It's a horror movie, just I like it.

Nine Dead - 8/10 cool idea

The People Under the Stairs - 10/10 classic film!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<