Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    I saw this one! I just couldn't remember the name of it haha. How cool and freaky and weird and scary was it?
    Honestly, at first I was like OMG DO SOMETHING and we were thinking it would just be a boring typical blah blah alien thing but then yeah it really got going and wow creepy as fook!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Honestly, at first I was like OMG DO SOMETHING and we were thinking it would just be a boring typical blah blah alien thing but then yeah it really got going and wow creepy as fook!
    I love it in movies when the last 10 minutes just blows your mind!
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Tried watching Captain America last night, really don't think I was in the right frame of mind. Managed to get through it, but it just seemed to dragggg. Didn't help one of my favourite actors was the baddie, and they killed off someone else I was rooting for haha. I also really didn't like why they uncovered Weaving's face so early on, the mask was crap, and plus, I like Weaving's face. The storyline, though not executed badly is one are Marvels worse IMO, but still, I liked certain casting choices, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark esp. I'm sure at some point i'll try rewatching though, maybe i'll enjoy it more second time round.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Star Trek - Into Darkness - 10/10 nuff said
    Last edited by Boo; 11-04-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Bad teacher-Not brilliant, quite sparce actually on comedy value, which was kinda disappointing, esp considering the cast. 6/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Wolverine - 7/10
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Hocus Pocus - 5/10
    Sarah

The Social Network - 8/10

Despicable Me 2 - 8/10
    Sarah

Hellinger - 3/10
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery