Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Haha, we could do a swap . I really want to read the book now! I seriously love the casting, he just fits so perfectly, will have to see if it works the other way round lol. I have to say, Patrick is fantastic. But then, all of it was.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

If you have a kindle i can send you the file Im not sure who the actor that plays Patrick is but i can see Emma Watson being a good Sam!

Got a bit confused at first because ive just read Finding Alaska by John Green and Lerman would suit being the main character in that too, just his little face i always picture someone like him whenever i read something about a guy whos a little dorky and likes a girl, im not sure why.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I don't :(. But thanks for the offer! Ezra Miller . He's brilliant in the rocky horror performance. And the moments with him and Charlie following the Brad situation are really touching.

Haha, I haven't seen him in anything else, but I do think he's a damn good actor in this. He has the perfect face for glasses :P. He kinda reminds me of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, esp in 500 days of summer!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Now You See Me- 10/10

Really enjoyed it Again read the reviews before and it scored really low,.. meh, thought it was highly entertaining!
    I loved this! Great twist at the end, even though I had worked it out quite a bit before. I was happy to find out I was right lol
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

The Duchess, I LOVE period dramas and this was a great film to wind down with last night. 8/10
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

The Hunger Games 11/10 LOVED it

Haven't read the books, so can't comment how true to that it is. It was just the perfect film for what I was in the mood for.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    The Hunger Games 11/10 LOVED it

Haven't read the books, so can't comment how true to that it is. It was just the perfect film for what I was in the mood for.
    I loved the film and am only about 5 chapters into the first book and feel like I know so SO much more already. I know it's going to be an epic book. And can't wait to read the next ones and then see the 2nd film at the cinema
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I watched the first movie, loved it! Then ploughed through all three books at the speed of light. Definitely one of my favourite trilogies ever! Might sound silly but they almost felt life-changing, really affected the way I look at the world. I have a feeling you'll love all three Hazel can't wait for the second movie!
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Yeee just seen the second one is out soonish? Sweeeet

Gone years without watching many movies, last week or so have ploughed through more than I've seen in a year,.. got the movie bug back
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Frida- good film about the mexican artist. 8/10
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.