Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Captain America - 8.5/10
    I'm really enjoying learning all the parts of the Marvel stuff, and loving how all the films overlap a bit I may have scored it lower as a stand alone film though, purely down to the level of cheese ^_^
    I thought it was TONS better than the hulk!
    It felt a bit like the Indiana Jones movies with all the Nazi stuff,.. that won some points from me for sure!
    Not sure if I enjoyed it enough to pay the extortionate prices for the sequel when that comes out in the cinema (which I'd happily do for Thor!)
    We shall see!

Red Riding Hood - 6/10
    It held my attention the whole way through so that's something! Plus I didn't guess who the Wolf was, so points for surprises! I also thought Peter was kinda hot, so some shameless extra points for some eye candy haha xD
    Would have been disappointed if I'd paid to see it in the cinema but it was all right as a free watch.
    I wouldn't watch it again though, once is enough.
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 10-11-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Snow White and the Huntsman - 8/10

I honestly didn't know what to expect with this as I've heard so many rubbish reviews,... but I friggen loved it
    I thought the chick that played the evil queen was amazing, and the CGI was sweeet ^_^

Imo the only let down was Kirstin Stewart,.. if she had portrayed an emotion other than slightly confused I would have scored it a 9/10.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook

Lovely Molly- 6.5/10 a bit hard to figure out and a bit jump-aroundish

Cloverfield - 9/10 loved it although the whole going back for the girl he loved/lost was a bit irritating, fab ending though

Gothika - 8/10 again awesome, bit hard to follow in some places and a little open ended too, might watch it again soon.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Weird, I was planning to watch Cloverfield tonight 0.o
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

The Digimon Movie- such a good movie, so much nostalgia! 10/10

Jack- never fails to being a tear to my eye! 9/10
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Pacific Rim -Omfg, I loved it so much! I would give it 10/10 but Rob Kazinsky's Australian accent was rubbish so for that reason I'm giving it 9.5/10!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Pacific Rim -Omfg, I loved it so much! I would give it 10/10 but Rob Kazinsky's Australian accent was rubbish so for that reason I'm giving it 9.5/10!
    I knew you'd like it
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Serenity 9/10

Saying I loved the series is an understatement. We've been meaning to watch the film for years just never got around to it - I think we didn't want to accept it was over D:
    I really didn't think there would be so much reaver action,.. they freak the crap outta me.
    I was a bit pissed he didn't explain Books back story, when an Alliance guy said he wasn't a Shepherd in one of the episodes you expect a bit more from his story :\
    Also really upset when one of the crew (won't say who here for anyone not watching it) dies, didn't see it coming when it did

It was just such a shame it was cancelled early, it really does show that he's trying to tie up everything in one film. If Books story had more explanation it would have been a 10,but I love Firefly, and I love Whedon, so it can keep it's high mark for pure enjoyment ^_^
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I knew you'd like it
    I loved it! I can't wait to watch it again!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."