Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Star Trek Into Darkness - 10/10!!!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Ghost Ship, just located the dvd in my house and had forgotten how good it is
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Shaun of the dead (I've seen it before, but I don't think I've ever seen till the end, I had no idea what was going to happen!) Really enjoyed it. 8.5/10. And watched Moulin Rouge again, always forget how much I love it!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Evil Dead - 8.2 out of 10 compared to other modern remakes

Star Trek; Into Darkness 9/10

Little bit predictable and cheesy at parts (but hey it's Star Trek) and I was laughing my socks off at the role-reversed recycled plotline near the end ... hope I didn't spoil the moment for anyone around me but gaaah it was funny and cringeworthy at the same time.
    Pleasantly surprised by the cameo from Leonard Nimoy I wasn't expecting them to shoehorn him in but it was neatly done.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into it but was there a hint of a Space Odyssey homage in there?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Source Code. I've seen it before but think I liked it less the 2nd time. 5/10
    The Amazing Spiderman. Got this on DVD for Christmas and finally watched it! Much preferred it to the Tobey McGuire version, Andrew Garfield was way better in it. Looking forward to the sequel. 7.5/10
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Yesterday we went to see Star Trek Into Darkness, which was AWESOMELY BRILLIANT and I LOVED it. 10/10, can't wait to see it again. SO MUCH TREKKIE LOVE.

And tonight we watched Birdemic: Shock and Terror which really deserved no more than 0.5/10, because it was pretty much the worst movie I've ever seen. But I still loved it. That might be the vodka talking.
    Piercings
    2x left earlobe - 1992, 1998
    2x right earlobe - 1992, 1998
    Left nostril - 4/2/07
    Right tragus - 18/9/08
    VCH - 16/1/09
    Left tragus - 14/5/09
    Left helix - 14/5/09
    Right forward helix - 19/8/10
    Right snug - 21/1/12
    Left rook - 11/10/13

RIP
    Left helix - 1999 - 2001
    Cleavage microdermal - 16/1/10 - 1/10/10

Tongue web - 26/10/10 - 26/11/11

Tattoo
    Rose on back - 22/6/12

Decided since The Ides of March has been on my shelf for several months i'd finally give it a whirl. Didn't expect to like it particularly, though I have an interest in politics I admit i'm not overly educated, so I was wary about how much i'd understand, or enjoy! The first half hour or so seemed quite slow, but well worth the wait for the storyline to come into its own. And I absolutely loved the ending, the tension builds up really well too. 8.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Wreck-It Ralph - 10/10, just awesome and I had so many feels D:

Edit: Bridesmaids - 5/10, expected more from it (examples - a follow-up on Rita and Becca's plane scene since they pretty much disappeared from the movie after that, and whether Annie went back into baking; also would've liked more backstory on Helen's relationship with her husband and why it meant she felt the need to outdo Annie with OTT gestures to Lillian all the time) and the food poisoning scene was absolutely horrendous. Be warned, fellow emetophobes! (It takes place in the bridal shop scene, you can tell pretty much when it will happen due to the women having bad stomachs and running off to the bathroom).
    Last edited by Slania; 05-11-2013 at 09:00 PM.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

Iron Man 3 - 7/10, enjoyed it but not the best film of the Iron Man films although i do understand why they filmed it like that.