Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

The Bourne Legacy - 7/10

Wasn't too bad.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Quote Originally Posted by Nomos View Post
    The Bourne Legacy - 7/10

Wasn't too bad.
    I'm watching that right now!

Wreck It Ralph 8/10
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Despicable Me - 9/10 finally got round to watching it, loved it!
    Asterix & Obelix take on America - 6/10 I used to love these as a kid, watching them now they're REALLY non-PC but I do still love them a bit.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Warrior. I've seen this before but my housemate wanted to watch it. 10/10
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 9/10 seen it a few times, I really like this film, long but keeps you captivated.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scream: I was expecting this to be more horror, I don't know why I've put off watching it cos it wasn't particularly scary (and i'm a big wimp!) 6.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

The Raven: 3/10

Bit crap tbh, but it was based on the death of Edgar Allan Poe, so it gains marks for that ^_^
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Left ear: L
    obe (5mm), rook, anti-tragus,
    Right ear: Lobe (12mm), tragus, forward helix, conch
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

Adventureland with Kirsten Stewart and Jesse Eisenhower.

I really liked this film. Usually K.S annoys the hell out of me. I hated Twilight, never understood the hype. She's such a stiff, monotonous actress. However her and J.E suited each other really well. They've both got the same awkward charm going on so it worked pretty well. If nothing else his presence made her more bearable

Anyways 7/10 mostly for Eisenhower and the awesome soundtrack!
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 9/10 seen it a few times, I really like this film, long but keeps you captivated.
    Which version? The remade US one, or the swedish TV series or movie? I found that the tv series was easier to follow, as it had much more detail (hardly surprising, as it is about twice as long!). 7/10

On Her Majesty's Secret Service 6/10 I know the current fashion is to find Lazenby as a good Bond, but I'm still not convinced.

Black Swan - 7/10 Some parts were a bit too formulaic - the mother imposing her own dreams on her daughter (Nina), and things like Nina refusing cake when she finally gets the dream part.

Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    Which version? The remade US one, or the swedish TV series or movie? I found that the tv series was easier to follow, as it had much more detail (hardly surprising, as it is about twice as long!). 7/10
    The US one, I'd give the swedish one 9.5 or 10 tbh as it's better. Not the TV show as this is a film thread, not seen that though, should get round to it some time
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<