Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Sinister - 8/10
    The last horror movie - 9/10
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Django Unchained- 10/10 I love tarantino's films and this one was no exception, sooo good
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Rewatched Interview with the vampire tonight. Haven't seen it all the way through for quite a while.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Die hard 5. Terrible! 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Rewatched Interview with the vampire tonight. Haven't seen it all the way through for quite a while.
    Awwww i love this film, its my favourite portrayal of vampires, Anne Rice is one of the few that has done the franchise justice in my opinion. I apologise to anyone who disagrees.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

I don't know how true it is to the book, but she's certainly well thought of in her genre. There really aren't many films that do vampires well IMO, series such as BTVS&Angel tend to do it a lot better. I think if they made any Lynsay Sands story into a film i'd actually be in heaven though!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

It's very true to the book, just less of Louis' monologues and a little sexual! I'm glad someone agrees, I'm not one of those twilight extremists but they really don't do it for me when I read Anne Rice and Bram Stoker first. As TV goes, I'm not hot on Buffy or Angel but I prefer them to Vampire Diaries and so on.
    I've not read any of Lynsay Sands- she's on my reading list when I have less than 3 pieces of coursework going which isn't going to be for a while!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Haha, I had forgotten to quite what extent when I watched it! Nooo, I like a good 'ol vampire story. I grew up with Buffy, so yeah, it's nostalgia there. Not keen on VD (what a great shortening xD), it's a bit too twilight-y. Oh, when you get round to it, you'll love them! There are so many good vampire books, yet so few good films :/.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Grave encounters 2, 8/10 - Decent and fairly clever horror film but not quite as good as the first one.
    Skyfall, 8/10 - Really enjoyed this, one of my favourite Bond movies now.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Hansel and Gretel - Korean film by Director Pil-Sung Yim 10/10 - just brilliant! I love Korean and Japanese cinema!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1002567/...46118752937764
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook