Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

The Mirror Mask 8/10

I get the feeling it's a kid's film but I love it cos it's quite weird. It gets a wee bit dull about 3/4 of the way through but picks itself up.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Django 6/10 it was humerous in some points but it was long(180mins) didn't know this going into the movie. I like blood and gore but seeing a female being lashed repeatedly in front of her husband and he had to watch really put me off. But David enjoyed the movie.

hmm only 6/10? heard it wasn't too bad. i'm still considering seeing it.

^^you should see it, thats just my personal opinion. My fiance gives it a 9/10 and only bc we got an iffy bootleg copy where the sound features are retarded.

I will definitely see it this weekend!

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Les Miserable - 9/10

Reaaally liked it, I've never actually seen it before so I can't compare it to anything but my God was it sad at times!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Kaitey - what is the singing like? People seem to be complaining that it isn't very good in places. And yes, Les Miserable is a very sad story. If you are interested there is a non-musical version of the story filmed in the 70s http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077936/

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

It was better than I expected to be honest, it wasn't great in some parts but the majority was good/enjoyable - so much better than other things I've seen regular actors singing in!
    Ohh that might be interesting to watch. The only thing I can say negatively is the singing can be a little hard to follow (I assume the situations would be easier translated on stage) as sometimes they'd sing a conversation and other times they'd sing next to each other and not hear each other which often took me a second or two of bewilderment to suss out, but that's quite possibly just me being dozy!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'm so jealous you've got to see it Katie, I can't seem to get anyone to go with me! Maybe on Tuesday I can get my housemate to go with me, it's cheaper on a Tuesday at Odeon!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Whip it 8.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook