Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Master and Commander. Meh, 6/10.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

The Notebook 5/10
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

We watched Ted earlier. Was very wierd, not exactly sure if I liked it or not tbh!
    6.5/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    We watched Ted earlier. Was very wierd, not exactly sure if I liked it or not tbh!
    6.5/10
    A lot of my friends raved about Ted but I thought it was so odd... not that funny at all really!
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

Watched a lot of films recently:

Ted - 7.5/10 I really liked it, not at all what I was expecting so a pleasant surprise.
    Blade - 8/10 bit predictable but fun to watch, never really watched it properly before, will watch the other 2 as well
    How to Train your Dragon - 10/10 absolutely loved it but I've had a slight dragon obsession since a child but yeah it was awesome!!
    Unbreakable - 9/10 love the story and the plot twist, fab acting as well
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I watched The Dark Knight Rises recently. Meh, its was ok I suppose although extremely predictable. The only person who didn't irritate me at all throughout the film was Alfred.

I'll give it 6/10 at most.

The previous film, the one with The Joker in, was better. Cos the Joker was AWESOME.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Watched How to train your dragon earlier today. Absolutely loved it! 9/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Watched How to train your dragon earlier today. Absolutely loved it! 9/10
    I so love that film

Blade 2 - 9/10 much better than the first one
    Blade Trinity - 7/10 bit strung out and some crappy acting but otherwise ok
    Dragon Wars - 8/10 nice story awesome CGI as well!
    Office Space - 8/10 good comedy, some well funny characters, bit predictable
    Die hard 4 - 8/10 good action and ace story, bit different to the others

Can you tell I've been watching a lot of films lately lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Rec genesis - 5/10
    Insidious - 9/10
    Evil dead - 10/10
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Reign of Fire - 8/10 some cheesy acting but cool story
    Super - 8/10 think kick ass but a bit more psycho lol pretty funny in parts