Thread: Rate the last film you watched!

Green Lantern: Loathed the cgi, but otherwise I liked the story, and it was pretty engaging. Glad i've finally seen it now. 7/10
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Man on a ledge. 7/10
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Step Brothers - 9.5/10, love that film so much.

I went to see The Dark Knight Rises yesterday! It was ah-maaaaazing! I have never seen anything like it. Christopher Nolan is an incredible director! I have absolutely no complaints about it, it was perfect. A perfect ending to one of the most stunning movie trilogies ever. I can't wait to go and watch it again! 100000000000000000/10!

I'm just really sad about the shooting at the midnight showing of it in Colorado:( There are some really sick people around. At least 12 people dead and 59+ people injured including a 4 month old baby and a 6 year old. Horrible stuff:(
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

^ I saw it at the imax last night too Everyone was wearing Batman tshirts, felt a bit left out aha. odeon was manic though.

I thought it was really good just the beginning was slow and the ending was predictable right from the start.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Johnny English reborn 6/10
    Star Trek 8.5/10
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

went and saw Magic mike last night and it was a dissapointment the story line was not very good i dont think so 6/10

Rise of the planet of the apes 10/10 ! It was brilliant!
    ariel
    GOT: left ear: 3 holes, 1 stretched to 8mm
    right ear: 2 holes,
    scaffold
    nose: left nostril
    neck: surface
    WANT: nipples, tragus
    HAD:Belly.

I AM AGREE WITH SOOZ. ABOUT THE MOVIE: 10,000 B.C. IT IS A NICE MOVIE. PLEASE SEE THIS ACTION AND ROMANTIC MOVIE
    Death Proof - 10/10
    10,000 B.C- 10/10

Train de Vie (1998) - 8/10
    Sophie

Piercings: lobes x 1 (l), lobe x 2 (r), 4mm lobe (r) cartilage x 1 (r), rook (r), nipple (r)

Tattoos: ace of spades with text underneath on ribs

Want: septum, medusa, conch, forward helix, right nostril, vertical tragus, more tattoos